LC on Jordan 11 Concord 2011s

Swooped these up locally on craigslist for cheap, did my research prior and i feel they are legit.

The 2 and the 3 are not stretched, the PLC is "low", Front toe has that " milky look " to it. Some yellowing on the soles, and the inner tag checks out to me.

Just want some other opinions for my peace of mind.

Be Smooth NT.

Peace.

20g1j85.jpg

2evcgbd.jpg

20v0kfs.jpg

2465i5j.jpg

2jdhzs2.jpg

They're definitely fakes. Stretched 23s, general shape is off, toeboxs are off, no yellowing on soles from age. What discoloration your seeing is from wear not age. Rounded off heel points.

Try to get your $ back. Also ALWAYS LC BEFORE you pay.

They're definitely fakes. Stretched 23s, general shape is off, toeboxs are off, no yellowing on soles from age. What discoloration your seeing is from wear not age. Rounded off heel points.

Try to get your $ back. Also ALWAYS LC BEFORE you pay.
I see people still jumpin the gun 'round here when they see a "deal"

timmybrixxx timmybrixxx well I’ll say that he was heavy set and he did “ stretch “ out the shoes each time he put them on he had a wider foot. In regards to the soles, he had the shoes vacuum sealed.

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford , What do you think is “ off” on these my brother?

Appreciate the feedback

The carbon fiber plates check out to me as well as the whole box and tissue paper. Just want to make sure before I take em to a local goodwill / Salvation Army is all.

Just as an fyi for possible future purchases..Silica packs and or zip locks WILL NOT stop oxidation. That process starts before a person purchases the shoes. It will slow it some but not stop it. Don't cop shoes that claim to have been "sauced" etc. etc. either. 99/100 will be fakes.

Last edited:
Just as an fyi for possible future purchases..Silica packs and or zip locks WILL NOT stop oxidation. That process starts before a person purchases the shoes. It will slow it some but not stop it. Don't cop shoes that claim to have been "sauced" etc. etc. either. 99/100 will be fakes.

Appreciate the feedback, but the 23 on the back heel can still be stretched if it’s a heavier set / chunky dude rocking them though. But I agree the main thing is normally the “ aging on the soles creates a dark yellow goldish color “ typically around the pods.

But what if a concord or space jam 11 has been “ sauced “ and is legit, what other main flaws can we look for besides the 2 and the 3 on the back heel and carbon fiber plates, milky toe caps, etc on the concords since space jams are see through.

By the way, I explained to the dude what was “ off “ on them and he gave me my $ back honest cats still out there in this world that could be so cold this day in age.

Brother Timmy and Rob much thanks for your opinions these 11s can be tricky sometimes, i got my cash back from the dude luckily. He could of been a **** and blocked my number n ****.

Back
Top Bottom