LC on this website: retro23pro.com

I saw this website for the first time and they have some great prices, almost too good to be true. Although they claim they know people who make the shoes at Nike. That seems like a potential reach to me. Check it out and let me know what you guys think. Thanks!!

"We have connections with nike employee's. They are creating authentic sneakers "new" and "no longer in production" without nikes knowledge." Their a grey market site, bin 5's,7's & 13's for 175. I PERSONALLY would stay away fam, hope it helps!

Last edited:
Yeah the bins were a big flag for me. Call it wishful thinking. Thanks for the replies!

"We have connections with nike employee's. They are creating authentic sneakers "new" and "no longer in production" without nikes knowledge." Their a grey market site, bin 5's,7's & 13's for 175. I PERSONALLY would stay away fam, hope it helps!
Wonder if the Bins are GMs or fake...

They all look like GM shoes. They don't make replica Fear V or BIN Jordan's. So essentially, they are identical high quality "fakes"

i want to know if the RETRO23PRO.COM site is not a scam? or fake sellers?

Last edited:
 We have a connections with Nike employees. They are creating authentic sneakers, "new" and "no longer in production" without Nike's knowledge.
In other words they are making fakes? 5 and 7 BIN23s for $175? I don't know man....... 

sir for me this is a scammer and fake sellers! you see for the price difference for the original price in selling anywhere..!

obviously its a scam, all photos are stolen.. & so will your money, thats why they only accept western union, doubt they really take CCs

seen them on different local CLs & other similar sites, trying to scam

Yah I have to put these scammers on blast for the betterment of sneakerheads everywhere. 

I knew it was a scam but I said for fun I will contact these fools and see what they say.

They claim they can accept payment via a credit card payment company called NETbilling. What they actually are doing is sending you an unsecured email form made with the NETbilling logo for you to fill in your credit card and billing information so they can then go on a shopping spree. The page is not on NETbilling!

DO NOT ever try to buy anything from these guys. They do not have any shoes and they are just scamming unsuspecting people looking to get some hard to find Js for a steal.

Furthermore, if you do a search for thesneakercoop you find out that they had another similar site shut down and that they have scammed a number of different people by taking their money and never sending them as much as a thank you card.

Wonder why people like this aren't rotting in  jail cell.

Back
Top Bottom