LC/PC 2001 Black/Red XI, CDP Carmine VI, 2011 White Cement and True Blue III

What's up NT. I recently picked up these shoes and would simply like some piece of mind. I'm pretty sure they are all real but a second opinion never hurts.
2001 Black/Red XI

ecvLal.jpg

v4fBpl.jpg

vQ7G4l.jpg

j9GgDl.jpg

ZtFOsl.jpg

CDP Carmine VI

KjSLhl.jpg

Ho1xil.jpg

RsAPcl.jpg

sHTeyl.jpg

h3SfRl.jpg

2011 White Cement III

MTuJCl.jpg

K47IXl.jpg

JRHHhl.jpg

jxc6Ul.jpg

Z5n8Yl.jpg

2011 True Blue III

TbeTLl.jpg

AkiPil.jpg

16XH5l.jpg

4a6RSl.jpg

EP3PFl.jpg

What's up NT. I recently picked up these shoes and would simply like some piece of mind. I'm pretty sure they are all real but a second opinion never hurts.
2001 Black/Red XI

ecvLal.jpg

v4fBpl.jpg

vQ7G4l.jpg

j9GgDl.jpg

ZtFOsl.jpg

CDP Carmine VI

KjSLhl.jpg

Ho1xil.jpg

RsAPcl.jpg

sHTeyl.jpg

h3SfRl.jpg

2011 White Cement III

MTuJCl.jpg

K47IXl.jpg

JRHHhl.jpg

jxc6Ul.jpg

Z5n8Yl.jpg

2011 True Blue III

TbeTLl.jpg

AkiPil.jpg

16XH5l.jpg

4a6RSl.jpg

EP3PFl.jpg

xi's id say 100-125 because of heel drag, patent leather and rear leather creasing. Carmine 6's id say around the same but maybe slightly more, 140 top IMO because of sole yellowing, creasing of the ankle area and I dont know if I'm wrong but the smudges on the toe boxes.

xi's id say 100-125 because of heel drag, patent leather and rear leather creasing. Carmine 6's id say around the same but maybe slightly more, 140 top IMO because of sole yellowing, creasing of the ankle area and I dont know if I'm wrong but the smudges on the toe boxes.

Originally Posted by JMilionair

You could get more for the carmines.  Some people are crazy about those.
I'd probably scoop those breds xi's up for $100 if they were my size
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JMilionair

You could get more for the carmines.  Some people are crazy about those.
I'd probably scoop those breds xi's up for $100 if they were my size
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom