LC/PC OG 4's

Legit and Price check-no box. Thanks

bfd2577e94b0d29089d8a75b7b9e1282a056cc1.jpg

1c7353baef9bbdf52b73805d8cf29909fdcf421.jpg

6393526ae13aba1723e5893d83f5ead8d20defc.jpg

4042536e4cb7920e8168696e0dfdb8b63dca014.jpg

those are legit and oh so clean. at least $600 in that condition, maybe more cuz of the rarity. i wish i had them!

The stitching on those things is HORRIBLE. Look at that. It looks like a kid sewed them.

legit, could hit $1000 on ebay with the right buyer. But that leather is so much thicker and nicer than the retros

Originally Posted by MH602

legit, could hit $1000 on ebay with the right buyer. But that leather is so much thicker and nicer than the retros

Wow-I just BINd them for $280 shipped

fakes, they are very good fakes though..cut of the shoe is off, stitching is very bad. that production number is non exsiting also, so def fakes stayaway..

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

fakes, they are very good fakes though..cut of the shoe is off, stitching is very bad. that production number is non exsiting also, so def fakes stay away..

i second that 1. the height is to high 2. the netting is supost to be parrallel 3. the wing looks alil high http://www.sneakerfiles.com/air-jor...n-original-og-4-iv-fire-reds-white-red-black/http://www.sneakerfiles.c...ire-reds-white-red-black/

Damn I knew these was to good to be true. To bad you didn't post earlier but yea compared to this pic the angle of the netting is off and they shouldprobably be more oxidized. Not a huge deal I'll get paypal to fix it

cant say fake yet.

side04-04.gif

sole04-04.gif

tag04-04.gif

but then look at the heel on the picture that the poster posted and compare it to this pic. fakes have the heel part flat, but these dont
air-jordan-og-4-fire-reds.jpg

i advise you guys not to compare to air-jordans when it comes to the military 4s and the fire red 4s. they are fake. the rest of the shoes on that website arereal

( some samples that they have posted are customized as well)

They're fake.
The stitching is absolutely below standard.
If that isn't enough, the netting should be parallel to the wing.
If that isn't enough, the netting scale is too big.
Do you really think hardcore OG collectors would've let them only fetch $85.00 on ebay?

Legit?? Really?
Netting is way too big. It's not even close to the horrible looking retro.

Originally Posted by Architect

The stitching on those things is HORRIBLE. Look at that. It looks like a kid sewed them.

G... once again ur wrong...OG quality is 10 times better than that of a retro, and those are hard to find in that condition, so i'd say around 1000

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

G... once again ur wrong...OG quality is 10 times better than that of a retro, and those are hard to find in that condition, so i'd say around 1000
You know these are fake right?

Just look at the mesh netting

Basically i was stating that even if fake they still look and have better quality than retros

wow, this is one of the toughest one to spot of they fake or not. Its very unlikely that such an old pair of fakes have been lying around in peoples closets.Sometime or another someone had to tell the owner those were fake(if they are fake) and they wouldnt have lasted on this planet that long.
Product # 890204 FT2 did not exist for that CW or any other CW for that matter in the IV's. FT1 Yes FT2 no. So im going with fake on these.

Sick Kikz wrote:
"G... once again ur wrong...OG quality is 10 times better than that of a retro, and those are hard to find in that condition, so i'd say around1000"

If you have no clue what you're talking about, please ST FU.

fake! the top of the tongue is so crooked and looks like it has been butchered. the jumpman tag on the tongue is way to high .
yes i know im smart and your welcome! i seriously hope you didnt pay $280 lolz

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

"architect" knows his sh-t about jordans, im going to cosign him on this one

First of all, DO NOT POST LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS.

Second of all, they are fakes.
Netting holes are way too big. Netting surface area is way too small.
Ankle support should be a little higher.
Tongue is too short.

Lastly, THESE ARE HORRIBLE LOOKING FAKES, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE HORRIBLE LOOKING RECENT RETROS.

Back
Top Bottom