LC/PC OG 4's

Put a sock in it wanna-be mod. The rules for posting ebay links pertain to those that are, in fact, an auction. This has a buy-it-now price... no bidding goingon. So I'm not hurting anyone's chances of getting a 'steal'.

Originally Posted by Architect

Put a sock in it wanna-be mod. The rules for posting ebay links pertain to those that are, in fact, an auction. This has a buy-it-now price... no bidding going on. So I'm not hurting anyone's chances of getting a 'steal'.

Originally Posted by homer420

fake! the top of the tongue is so crooked and looks like it has been butchered. the jumpman tag on the tongue is way to high .
yes i know im smart and your welcome! i seriously hope you didnt pay $280 lolz
So far, you have yet to bring an original post not only in the LC's, but on this entire website. By smart, you mean you can read other peoplescomments and repeat the same thing from others who know way more than you.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Put a sock in it wanna-be mod. The rules for posting ebay links pertain to those that are, in fact, an auction. This has a buy-it-now price... no bidding going on. So I'm not hurting anyone's chances of getting a 'steal'.
roll.gif

HAHA.

The more people know about this page, the more BEST OFFER seller will get.
You could hurt people's chance to get this shoes in best offer bid, increasing the chance to lose the item to someone else who hit the "buy itnow" button.
I'm just saying, as a fellow member. Take it or leave it, don't have to make a scene.

You and I both know that I'm not a mod. Therefore, there's nothing much I can do about it.
Neither I can do anything about the fact that you're calling me names.
smile.gif

So, HAHA.

No harm, no foul. I don't assume there would be many buyers floating around a $2000.00 price tag. Especially right now.

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

roll.gif

lol Good times.

smh.gif
@ what's going on here, though.

WHO HERE ACTUALLY OWNS A PAIR OF JORDAN IV FIRE RED??? DO YOU "ARCHITECT"??? THESE SHOES ARE REAL!!! MY PICTURES ARE AWESOME AND TAKEN WITH A 10 MPCAMERA AND SHOW GREAT DETAIL. THESE SHOES ARE 20 YEARS OLD AND ARE PART OF THE ORIGINAL PRODUCTION RUN!!! NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER OWNED THIS VERSION. SOUNTIL YOU CAN PRODUCE PICTURES OF A JORDAN IV WITH THIS PRODUCTION CODE YOU CANNOT PROVE THAT THESE ARE NOT THE REAL DEAL!!!

Originally Posted by michaele713

WHO HERE ACTUALLY OWNS A PAIR OF JORDAN IV FIRE RED??? DO YOU "ARCHITECT"??? THESE SHOES ARE REAL!!! MY PICTURES ARE AWESOME AND TAKEN WITH A 10 MP CAMERA AND SHOW GREAT DETAIL. THESE SHOES ARE 20 YEARS OLD AND ARE PART OF THE ORIGINAL PRODUCTION RUN!!! NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER OWNED THIS VERSION. SO UNTIL YOU CAN PRODUCE PICTURES OF A JORDAN IV WITH THIS PRODUCTION CODE YOU CANNOT PROVE THAT THESE ARE NOT THE REAL DEAL!!!

Dude must be furious! He signed up for NT just to get his point across!

One more time:

WHO HERE ACTUALLY OWNS A PAIR OF JORDAN IV FIRE RED??? DO YOU "ARCHITECT"??? THESE SHOES ARE REAL!!! MY PICTURES ARE AWESOME AND TAKEN WITH A 10 MP CAMERA AND SHOW GREAT DETAIL. THESE SHOES ARE 20 YEARS OLD AND ARE PART OF THE ORIGINAL PRODUCTION RUN!!! NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER OWNED THIS VERSION. SO UNTIL YOU CAN PRODUCE PICTURES OF A JORDAN IV WITH THIS PRODUCTION CODE YOU CANNOT PROVE THAT THESE ARE NOT THE REAL DEAL!!!

Your first post and you're about to get flamed... can't say you didn't ask for it.
Did you really just tell me your pictures are awesome? 10 MP, huh? You don't say? Are you ******ed or something? YTF would I care what megapixel yourcamera is? The fact is, those are FAKE and you are an idiot. Why do I need to spell this out again? I already explained in the thread why they're fake. Didyou for one second think to yourself "hey, my product code doesn't match up with all the others, maybe these aren't authentic?" The stitchinglooks like a steaming pile of dog$hit. The netting is as fat as your mom and and crooked as your penis. What else do you need me to do? Post pictures of anauthentic pair for your challenged little mind?.... ok...

nuff said.

SO UNTIL YOU CAN PRODUCE PICTURES OF A JORDAN IV WITH THIS PRODUCTION CODE YOU CANNOT PROVE THAT THESE ARE NOT THE REAL DEAL!!!
What?

So if I can come up with a tag that says: 12345678, I can say: SO UNTIL YOU CAN PRODUCE PICTURES OF A JORDAN IV WITH THIS PRODUCTION CODE YOU CANNOT PROVETHAT THESE ARE NOT THE REAL DEAL!!! ???

Makes no sense....

Sorry, but we dont hunt down what production code fake compaines use, we hunt down the AUTHENTIC codes. As you can see from the pics already posted, you sir,do not have an authentic production code. It is that simple.

Besides, the Jumpman tag on tongue is WAYY too high. Check out the pic that Architect just posted above.

Wrong code
Tag too high
+ Horrible stitching
-----------------------
Fake OGs

I mean afterall, you paid $85 for them....get real buddy.

(1)WHO HERE ACTUALLY OWNS A PAIR OF JORDAN IV FIRE RED??? DO YOU "ARCHITECT"??? (2)THESE SHOES ARE REAL!!! MY PICTURES ARE AWESOME AND TAKEN WITH A 10 MP CAMERA AND(3)SHOW GREAT DETAIL. THESE SHOES ARE 20 YEARS OLD AND ARE PART OF THE ORIGINAL PRODUCTION RUN!!!(4)NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER OWNED THIS VERSION. SO UNTIL YOU CAN PRODUCE PICTURES OF A JORDAN IV WITH THIS PRODUCTION CODE (5)YOU CANNOT PROVE THAT THESE ARE NOT THE REAL DEAL!!!
  1. You. You owned a fake pair.
  2. These shoes are really fake.
  3. Thanks to your camera, it shows great details of fakes.
  4. We don't own fakes.
  5. Neither you can prove that your shoes are the real deal.
Welcome to NT. Truth might be harsh, but it's true, they are fake.

Back
Top Bottom