LC/PC on CDP 11's

These look legit to me but I am not sure.  Also, what would these price out at?  Thanks.
!BkOBr5Q!mk~%24(KGrHqMH-EMEs9WHSQH4BLWqG3fT-g~~_12.JPG

!BkOB2pgCGk~%24(KGrHqIH-E!Es9-KeuqtBLWqI74d3g~~_12.JPG
!BkOBzygB2k~%24(KGrHqYH-DIEtH(BY+hYBLWqIbKFRQ~~_12.JPG

Legit.Correct placement of materials and symbols.Real carbon fiber.Those could go for 220-250.

They're B grade I'm guessing because they're in that box. I honestly wouldn't pay what the shoe is worth for B grades, i dont care how much the seller says they have no imperfections.

Originally Posted by wcardenas

They're B grade I'm guessing because they're in that box. I honestly wouldn't pay what the shoe is worth for B grades, i dont care how much the seller says they have no imperfections.

What does b-grade mean?  I am still a little new to the game.  Thanks.

Just means factory seconds, most shoes don't have any cosmetic imperfections though. Wouldn't pay $250 for them.

Legit. Not sure if they're B-grades or not. There should be a stamp on the top of the box indicating that they're B-grades. Wouldn't pay more than $140 for b-grades.

Legit. Just B-Grades because they come in a box from the nike outlet. But i wouldn't mind paying a cool $130 for em. :]

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Legit. Not sure if they're B-grades or not. There should be a stamp on the top of the box indicating that they're B-grades. Wouldn't pay more than $140 for b-grades.

yup....140 sounds right to me

Back
Top Bottom