LC/PC on CDP XIII/X

What's up NT?
Could I please get a LC/PC on these? They look legit to me but would appreciate a second opinion. Seller claims each pair was 'hardly used'.

jZnzl.jpg

XRlUZ.jpg

NXRZn.jpg

JV5Pe.jpg

Pl44m.jpg

X4eoJ.jpg

vVmGs.jpg

FAqx0.jpg

O65qX.jpg

Thanks in advance!

What's up NT?
Could I please get a LC/PC on these? They look legit to me but would appreciate a second opinion. Seller claims each pair was 'hardly used'.

jZnzl.jpg

XRlUZ.jpg

NXRZn.jpg

JV5Pe.jpg

Pl44m.jpg

X4eoJ.jpg

vVmGs.jpg

FAqx0.jpg

O65qX.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Legit

Hard to give an accurate pc based on those pics & without sole shots, they look as if they've been worn a few times

-I would say make him an offer of around $300 to start with, but I wouldn't go above $350

Legit

Hard to give an accurate pc based on those pics & without sole shots, they look as if they've been worn a few times

-I would say make him an offer of around $300 to start with, but I wouldn't go above $350

I concur with Firepower; legit kicks, sockliner, shape, and materials all on point. The XIII's hold more value than the X's but together you should be able to get the pack for $300 or so with them being "worn a bit"

I concur with Firepower; legit kicks, sockliner, shape, and materials all on point. The XIII's hold more value than the X's but together you should be able to get the pack for $300 or so with them being "worn a bit"

I say legit. All looks good but ask for pictures of the insole, the XIII should be black and the X should be red with a commemorative stitched patch

I say legit. All looks good but ask for pictures of the insole, the XIII should be black and the X should be red with a commemorative stitched patch

Back
Top Bottom