LC red suede 21

Looks legit, clearer pics of the shoes out of the box would help to be on the safe side though.

Looks ok to me as well..I'm gonna drop a little knowledge bomb on you if you don't already know about it...All legit 21s have a secret message on the side that can be seen under a blacklight. If you have these in hand check um. If you don't get the seller to supply this image and deals done. Google about it you should be able to come up with a few pics..Most people don't even know this lil secret exists..It's a play off of the Nicholas Cage movie National Treasure.:nerd:

Looks ok to me as well..I'm gonna drop a little knowledge bomb on you if you don't already know about it...All legit 21s have a secret message on the side that can be seen under a blacklight. If you have these in hand check um. If you don't get the seller to supply this image and deals done. Google about it you should be able to come up with a few pics..Most people don't even know this lil secret exists..It's a play off of the Nicholas Cage movie National Treasure.:nerd:

not a fan of 21s but thats something new learned today. repped

not a fan of 21s but thats something new learned today. repped
Yeah I'm not a big fan either honestly.. Kinda cool lil somethin though wish JB did stuff like this more often. I believe it said some long riddle that is actually an anagram for "Authentic" ..The leather ones had it on the inner ankle, I may be wrong but I think the suedes was on the tongue, or possibly the same spot on the inner ankle I can remember but it should be there somewhere..Not sure if it was included on the CDP models..Anyone who owns the CDPS 21s can you confirm for us?

Nvm -I thought it was only the White/Reds

I've even seen the pics of it on the Red Suedes too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I just have to add to that though Timmy, the message is only on the White/Red version, not the Red suedes or any of the other CWs.
oh word? I thought It was on the other models too.. Damn my bad OP. It's been awhile, sorry for the confusion. Thanks FP for setting me straight.

Back
Top Bottom