LCD tv 50 inches and ABOVE.. What should I go with??

I have a sony 55" Rear Projection Tv right now. Its 3years old. I want an LCD tv. I have so much room in my living room but my tv is taking up a lot ofspace. With the lcd I can hang it and still have some room for a lazy Boy. LOL. I also have a panasonic 42 inch LCD in the room.

Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Sony?? don't they make the best TVs??

samsung. i think jbugg came and blessed us with the knowledge that the hardware or something involved in the manufacturing were practically the same.(samsung and sony)

So LCD > Plasma? I'm looking for a television as well and in my thread many people told me to not go with DLP.

60 pioneer KURO 6010

52 samsung LNA750
eek.gif
hands down. HANDS DOWN ! the best LCD for the year so far...go to bestbuy and find the display for the 40/46 750 from samsung ...you'll see why. Thing is insane ! HP might have done something similar first but their quality was HORRIBLE !!!!

Samsung 81 series LCD...with LED backlight. SICK !

plasma is super win...toshiba regza FTL
sick.gif

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

I Couldn't Play Video Games If My TV Was That High. I Have To Feel Connected To The Game
Its at a tilt only about a few inches over eye level i set at the end of the bed when i play buy its perfect to me... I have a 65" i play on alsoat eye level but this set up is better to me i dont know why.

Originally Posted by Devanisgee

As long as it's not a Vizio, seeing how they have no use for "main" TV's.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? Vizio was my next choice.

I still need to step my TV game up, but I've got a BIG problem with spending $2K+ on a TV....I'm not even home that much to enjoy it

I think I'm going to get myself a nice 32 inch, or 37 inch TV for my room this summer. By then I will have my PS3 and a few games. I'm with this guy,Cameron Nelson though, I've got a big problem spending that much bread on a TV. Oh yea, lest I forget I'm currently broke.

Sony / Samsung / Sharp

Cant go wrong with either. i would stay withing those.

Back
Top Bottom