Learners Permit (WHO FAILS THE FIRST TIME SO EASY)

dj iq

Banned
Okay got one of my burden task taken off today and man it was so easy, i didn't even study a lick for the test the day before. I just glanced at it when iwas on my to the DMV. It was only 16 out of 20, failing was missing 6 questions. I was't even angst of failing because it was basic commonsense questions.

next task is the road test hopefully I pass that in one shot.

Road test was easy for me. I did a California roll and the tester still passed me. Looking back, I thought that was a deal breaker for sure.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe
eek.gif

Funny this thread came up, as I'm 'studying' (taking practice quiz's) because I am going tomorrow to the DMV to take the permit test.

A friend of mine took it, and failed (got 7 wrong).

I don't think it will be that much of a problem, most of the questions seem to be common sense.

Never even looked at the book. Passed the first time. It's common sense to anyone whose ever rode in a car.

I passed
pimp.gif
Got only 1 wrong, which is going to annoy me because I shouldhave asked which one. It must have been a careless error on my part.

It took long enough, had to wait in the DMV for 2 1/2 Hours.

i failed it the first time and so did most of my friends, i think it must be a lot harder in florida. there are 50 questions and i think you can only miss 10.

Originally Posted by DJ IQ

Okay got one of my burden task taken off today and man it was so easy, i didn't even study a lick for the test the day before. I just glanced at it when i was on my to the DMV. It was only 16 out of 20, failing was missing 6 questions. I was't even angst of failing because it was basic common sense questions.

next task is the road test hopefully I pass that in one shot.

ok and ?

what was the point of this post?
laugh.gif
alien.gif

its a dam permit test...

I failed 2 times before I finally passed it
laugh.gif

When I took it, you had too get 17 outta 20 right...

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

i failed it the first time and so did most of my friends, i think it must be a lot harder in florida. there are 50 questions and i think you can only miss 10.

In Florida there are 20 road rule questions and 20 road sign questions. You can miss 5 on each test and pass. Its not hard at all, mainly common sense, butI knew a guy that failed 5 times

I passed it on the first try, I only missed like 3 questions mainly because I rushed and did the test in 15 minutes
laugh.gif
. But,I failed my road test twice and I passed on lucky try three
ohwell.gif

failed my permit test the first time

but passed my road test after almost hitting a parked car

but that was the instructors fault

SMH at anyone who fails permit tests. When i was younger we had way more then 20 questions though. I never paid attention in class or did anything and i easilypassed. Only 1 person failed and it was some asian girl, i remember me and my boy were making fun of her and she started to cry
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Road test was easy for me. I did a California roll and the tester still passed me. Looking back, I thought that was a deal breaker for sure.
that's exactly what i did
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom