LEBRON 3 NEW PIC AND THE KOBE 1 PICS!!!!!!!!! AM 360's

Here they are...

the kobes are gonna be GREAT mark my words!!!!! :wow:
eek.gif

This color of the lebron 3's is nice as well.

NAVYLB3.JPG

kobe1.JPG

look for 4 colors of these in SHORT TIME PERIOD :wow:
eek.gif

AM360.JPG

SHOXVC5.JPG

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game​
FAKEPOLICE.com​
Expect
the Unexpected​

care to elaborate on "rediculous"? :b
tongue.gif

From what i've seen so far, the white and gold looks very clean, but the black-base still seems a little too boot-like (similar to the IIs) for my tastes.

p.s. wrong forum, but please let the black/unc xivs be a general release timb!! force jb to do it!

UCLA Bruins basketball rocks my socks

i like em a lot
i'd like to see a white/red/yellow colorway like the II's that were so hot but never released

I'll be coppin. I passed on the 2's cause I wasn't feelin any of the colors. Except the lows.

I liked em, but I wasn't feeling any of the colors.

But I checked out the post with upcoming winter catalog pics and it looked like there was a silver, navy, and whitecolor coming out. Anyone know if thats going to be a GR, I think that colorway looks amazing

I think they should be the best Bron's yet.....and the first two ain't bad at all......

if they could only get off the swoosh at heel...........
FOR SALE: NIKE SHOX STUNNERS (BLK-BLK), VC IV (T-DOT), ZOOM DRIVE (WHT-RED)AND MORE, SZ.10 & DS, CONTACT ME !!

I like them. Hopefully Nike releases a bunch on colors on these. More than the 3 GR released of the Lebron 2

^ who cares if it was his favorite jordan... he makes his OWN shoe line now... don't jock the legend |I
tired.gif

Me also I love the LBJ3 COPPED!!!! 3 pairs for me Can't wait till november
smile.gif

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

^^^ who cares if the XI's were his favorite J... lebron has his OWN shoe line... don't jock the legend. |I
tired.gif

I love them also. Are you gonna be able to get pics of these also like your getting of the blk/caro XIVS?

Back
Top Bottom