Lebron & Bosh Painting

I just finished a couple paintings for above my fireplace. I figured I'd share them with you guys. Please let me know what you think.

pimp.gif
but why bosh and bron?

Nice, Bosh's face looks a bit wierd. I usually dont paint realistically. What kind of works do you do? Is that oil on canvas? How long did those take apiece to make?

The reason I did Bosh and Lebron is cause I'm Raptor fan and Bosh is our man. As for Lebron, how can you not love his game, and once I saw that pictureI though it would make a nice painting.

Bosh's face was definitely the hardest part of either painting. There are honestly the first realistic portrait paintings I've done (I did a couplerealistic shoe paintings a couple years back). They are acrylic paint on canvas, the Lebron one took about 8 hours, and the Bosh took about 4 hours.

I do alot of pencil drawings but lately if been doing a lot of painting (with the use of stencils) to decorate my aparment. Here is a couple examples of someart I have done for my place.

Cool stuff, I like the ones with the Js. Te black and yellow ones, is that painted as well?

Did you use my pics of the V and XI for reference? Nice work. That LeBron piece is nice also.
sidelineapparel_1980_73916392
sidelineapparel_1979_56622304

Yeah, those are the exact pictures I use, I though they were awsome photos. I trace them in illustrator to make the templates for the paintings. The wholeprocess is pretty easy

Back
Top Bottom