LEBRON GOAT THREAD - Strive #4 Greatness

crazy. man is really a laker lol
looked alright last night.

him and rondo were playing off each other very well

Time for lebron to finally cement his greatness by winning a championship with the Lakers and proving that he can win in the west as well :pimp:

14845670251546356.gif

if lebron doesnt win another championship as the best player on the team is that a dent in his legacy?

TD - 5 rings
shaq - 4 rings
Kobe - 5 rings
Curry - 3 rings thus far
KD - 2 rings thus far....

TD, Shaq, Lebron do have 1 thing in common....3 finals MVPs...

if he doesnt win a 4th ring its a huge hit, if he gets a 4th and is finals MVP big leap....

if lebron doesnt win another championship as the best player on the team is that a dent in his legacy?

TD - 5 rings
shaq - 4 rings
Kobe - 5 rings
Curry - 3 rings thus far
KD - 2 rings thus far....

TD, Shaq, Lebron do have 1 thing in common....3 finals MVPs...

if he doesnt win a 4th ring its a huge hit, if he gets a 4th and is finals MVP big leap....

Big leap? He’s already 2nd greatest all time. And he can’t do anything to leap Jordan lol.

^^^^i think 2nd best of all time is a bit premature......you're kinda of saying his career vs. whoever you have as 3-5 is better than them so far....i'd disagree.....hes on pace for sure....and i think he will go down as 2.....but never winning a ring again and no more MVPs? that means he reached his peek at 31 and never reached those heights again? thats a dent for sure.........no free agents this summer and it can be 2 straight years no playoffs coming off of 8 straight finals...what ifs are not facts...i know this.....i'm not giving him #2 until he gets ring 4.........if he doesnt get 4 its a let down for his career no doubt about it.........

KD is a real threat to have a better career than LB imo, nooooo not if he stays with warrors......if he goes to a knicks or clippers team and wins few rings there? WOW.... while lebron doesnt do jack since 2016??? yikes.....what ifs sometimes turn into facts....

^^^take a franchise like clippers NYK to championships? media can't hate on that....and getting away from warriors haters like myself would give respect......i think thats why his leaving he wants that challenge for his legacy and it would be a feat.

aye whatever happened to lebronhasmorefinalsmvps? he die or something? his head exploded when he signed with the lakers? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom