LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I'm not a little boy, son.

All that I just said and all you can say is I'm reaching with the 62 Celtics?

You showed me.

:lol:

When a person reaches that hard it makes the post null and void , seriously the 62 Celtics :lol: :lol: seriously.

You said we must've thought the 62 Celtics were the devil :x, that's so ridiculous nothing else deserves to be addressed.

Some of these kids don't remember Jordan but you're using the 62 Celtics as a reference point, nah you showed me fam :smh:

So basically, it's null and void because it's before YOUR time?

God bless you.

Fam that's before everybody time , the point is who even has an opinion on that team ?

Go outside and say that , "hey bro man those 62 Celtics were something else"" and see the looks you get :lol:

You ain't have to try that hard we know the Heat ain't the first super team, they ain't invent the wheel but people ain't like it and no matter what ancient team you try n compare it too its not the same thing.

:rofl: @ "that's before everyone's time" and "go outside"

If I brought that up at the slide I would get crazy looks, huh?

You're right, what type of crazy person has knowledge and opinions about historical accounts?

Can't even lie bros, I've gained a ton of respect and admiration for lebron for this return to Cleveland :wow:
Same here. I was a HUGE Bron fan in Cle. Then the desicion came. I wouldve been cool if he went to the NYKs or stayed in Cle but he *****ed out to the heat.. Hated them and him for that

But time has passed and if you read the comments hes made about his return to Cle. I respect him more, again. Not as much as his original time in Cle but I do. He understands now.... Which is good.

**** THE HEAT THOUGH. **** Wade... its over for that south beach ballin man.

Kinda still **** LBJ though.. Just not nearly as much as before :lol:
same here

Since The Decision Lebron apologists have been saying that he doesn't owe Cleveland anything and that it's technically not even his home because Akron is. Now all of the sudden there's a whole "Coming Home" theme and he's loyal by fulfilling a promise he once made to Cleveland.

You guys are just as turncoat as Lebron is.

Cavs ain't going to beat pacers. Kyrie Irving is one of the worst if not the worst defense pg out there. Cavs better get a big who can score and defend. They also need about 4 more deadly 3 points shooters to stretch out floor for bron.

The heat was great because they was a great defensive team. Not sure if cavs can replicate that heat defense

Since The Decision Lebron apologists have been saying that he doesn't owe Cleveland anything and that it's technically not even his home because Akron is. Now all of the sudden there's a whole "Coming Home" theme and he's loyal by fulfilling a promise he once made to Cleveland.

You guys are just as turncoat as Lebron is.

I didn't hate him til he left.

I wonder if all those Cleveland dudes that disappeared from NT when Bron left are gunna come back

JK you can't come back from suicide

Cavs ain't going to beat pacers. Kyrie Irving is one of the worst if not the worst defense pg out there. Cavs better get a big who can score and defend. They also need about 4 more deadly 3 points shooters to stretch out floor for bron.

The heat was great because they was a great defensive team. Not sure if cavs can replicate that heat defense

Keep telling yourself that guy. I'm a Kobe stan btw

Keep telling yourself that guy. I'm a Kobe stan btw
He ain't lying tho. Those ****** can't defend brick walls. Can go bucket for bucket with dudes but can't stop anyone. And the lack of experience O man im gonna love this

He ain't lying tho. Those ****** can't defend brick walls. Can go bucket for bucket with dudes but can't stop anyone. And the lack of experience O man im gonna love this

He came off saltier than a mug

To say that a team of 3 of some of the most talented ( you can't argue this) players won't beat the Pacers who give up on them damn selves is just plain hate

Last edited:
He came off saltier than a mug

To say that a team of 3 of the most talented ( you can't argue this) players won't beat the Pacers who give up on them damn selves is just plain hate
Lebron, hot sauce, and .....

You guys realize the Heat wasn't the firs "super team" created.

I guess you think the 62 Celtics was the devil on a basketball court. Please tell me how you hated 95-95 Bulls team, or the Lak...ok I'll give you that one.

I never met anyone who hated the Big 3 in Boston.

To say what he's doing is admirable, is to be media brainwashed. He did the exact same thing sans the TV special. Hell, switch out "The Decision" with "The Wait" and it's the same **** different toilet. Not to mention he got Wade to walk away from all that money and had the Heat draft players Lebron wanted, when he KNEW he was going back to Cleveland.

Either he's an indecisive, attention seeking girly-man, or he's a backstabbing funboy. Neither is admirable.

I'm convinced that if you don't live in NYC, LA or MIA, deep down you hate where you live and just hate the fact that a city like Miami was winning like that.

Celtics were old when they teamed up though. All over 30. That's common in the NBA forever.

Paul Pierce, KG and Ray were never considered top talent in NBA like Wade and Bron.

That's the reason why MIA got the hate.

Yall do realize we talking about the East where the second best team is about to lose Lance.

Hell the Wiz might be the second best team and they ain't exactly battle tested and they lost Ariza.

You guys realize the Heat wasn't the firs "super team" created.

I guess you think the 62 Celtics was the devil on a basketball court. Please tell me how you hated 95-95 Bulls team, or the Lak...ok I'll give you that one.

I never met anyone who hated the Big 3 in Boston.

To say what he's doing is admirable, is to be media brainwashed. He did the exact same thing sans the TV special. Hell, switch out "The Decision" with "The Wait" and it's the same **** different toilet. Not to mention he got Wade to walk away from all that money and had the Heat draft players Lebron wanted, when he KNEW he was going back to Cleveland.

Either he's an indecisive, attention seeking girly-man, or he's a backstabbing funboy. Neither is admirable.

I'm convinced that if you don't live in NYC, LA or MIA, deep down you hate where you live and just hate the fact that a city like Miami was winning like that.
Celtics were old when they teamed up though. All over 30. That's common in the NBA forever.

Paul Pierce, KG and Ray were never considered top talent in NBA like Wade and Bron.

That's the reason why MIA got the hate.
KG got an mvp tho

Also I really don't like that a new thread wasn't created.

Like I still hate D.Wade and Chris Bosh, I have nowhere to funnel that now.

Kg was considered a superstar ...but he was overrated AF..
sick.gif
 this is your personal opinion

Back
Top Bottom