LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Lol, the stories only last 24 hours is it’s prob gone but just check in from time to time and I’m sure he will show himself in the barber chair being pampered with foundation on his skin and his barber patting down his unit! :lol:
That mena I would have to follow him on IG or even looking for him? **** no, no thanks!!!
I have been in a better place (sports wise) ever since that ***** moved to LA. I hardly hear of him .... I wanna keep it that way.

That mena I would have to follow him on IG or even looking for him? **** no, no thanks!!!
I have been in a better place (sports wise) ever since that ***** moved to LA. I hardly hear of him .... I wanna keep it that way.
Naw you need to have him back I have been in a worse place sports wise ever since he moved to LA. LOL. Dude making my team an even bigger laughing stock with his antics.

Since we are talking about Lebron.....

This is coming from who Lebron highly looked up too ...

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27302340/griffin-was-miserable-building-lebron

Screenshot_20190802-070951_Chrome.jpg

"Griffin and a person close to James spoke to each other after the SI story was published, sources told ESPN, and Griffin expressed that some context was missing behind his comments. James' camp encouraged Griffin to clear up his stance on the record, sources said."

Lebron and his camp pressuring Griffin to retract the story. SMH

"LeBron is getting all the credit and none of the blame. And that's not fun for people," Griffin said of the challenge of working with and playing with James. "They don't like being part of that world."

Last edited:
He’s always trying to control the narrative. When he loses it’s he never has help. When he wins he over came all the obstacles. We’ve now seen in it Miami, Cleveland and in LA. The man showed up to the podium after getting swept with a hand cast begging for sympathy.

I hated Kobe with a passion but I always respected how he played the game. He wanted to win and all the other noise was irrelevant.

No you don’t. Just go to his page, it’s open and look at his stories or whenever a rap album drops like now on his stories acting stupid bobbing his head excessively hard like a true stan! :smh:

Lol what did Tinker say?
Basically that his entire team or posse or whatever came to all the meetings and they all wanted input on everything with the LeBron line and it was too much to deal with. He contrasted it with Kobe who always came alone and was easier to work with.

Sometimes it’s good to have a support system especially for a guy like Lebron, especially with the way he grew up.

There’s a lot things to hate ( flopping, passive aggressiveness etc) about Lebron but ain’t one in my opinion.

Criticizing him about this stuff like having a support system or being hyped by his son doing well seems kinda petty and weird.

All David Griffin did was echo what LeBron said out his own damn mouth on the shop, 7 months ago.

“2016 finals made me THE GOAT”

And because Bron ain’t like it coming from him in a real way.....he made that man walk it back :lol: :smh:

Absolutely obsessed with controlling the narrative and maintaining his image.

My GOD the hype surrounding this year for LeBron. He might have to retire after this year when he fails to live up to any of this hype. LeBron fan boy Chris Haynes and Shannon making it seem like LeBron is going to playing like flu game Jordan every night. :smh:
tenor.gif

I can't wait to have a front row seat to this collapse.

Last edited:
kawhi gonna hold lebum to under 10 points every time they play this upcoming season

My GOD the hype surrounding this year for LeBron. He might have to retire after this year when he fails to live up to any of this hype. LeBron fan boy Chris Haynes and Shannon making it seem like LeBron is going to playing like flu game Jordan every night. :smh:
tenor.gif

I can't wait to have a front row seat to this collapse.

This failure is gonna be incredible to watch.

Back
Top Bottom