LeBron Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I disagree with this 1000% he gets hate because he tries to move "authentic" but it is so easy to see it is a calculated act. He is always out trying to make sure the narrative about him is spun to highlight him. Just like with his broken hand antic up above. Plenty of people have been in the public eye without a black mark on them, and didn't receive such hate. Tiger before the golf incident tons of people loved Tiger. Serena and Venus, Kobe before Colorado. These people were in the same light and didn't get the same amount of hate. Be who you are and own it.

THREE MOAR PLZ!

TCPQ.gif

If they go down 2-0, I think they'll lose the series. The excuses will be pouring down from the heavens!
If that happens I don't know how they spin it. He has all the help he is WELL rested and the number 1 seed and playing an "inferior" team by seeding. Man if they lose this series, Nick Wright, better be on suicide watch.
048554fa25376acb.jpg

I don't want to get ahead myself but if they win this series do they overtake GS as biggest upset?

This thread usually be on the first page around this time of year. It’s been real quiet in here lately. Clippers/Nuggets y’all only hope to make some noise this year or it’s #4 for Lebron. Good luck lol.

Last edited:
:rofl:

The irony.

A lebron hate thread is dead until a lebron fan resurrects it. Y’all are more concerned with the hate on your guy than the actual haters :lol:

Don't try to flip the script. I'm not a Bron fan but I do give credit where credit is due. I slide thru here around playoff time to see how pathetic some of ya'll look begging and pleading for every team the man face to eliminate him. KD signing with the Warriors saved a lot of you dudes from off'n ya self. I'm pretty sure it'll get more active in here for the Western Conference Finals but the Clippers/Nuggets about the only hope yall have of having a parade in here.

Last edited:
When ya'll gon lock this silly thread up?

How ya'll wake up and hate on a Black man trynna wake up and achieve greatness?
I don't hate him because he is black I hate him for his actions. I have said many times his non basketball related moves, I 1000% agree with. However the flopping, the NBA2K GM role he has to play on every team, yet when they lose he claims he had nothing to do with it. Also his passive aggressive shots he takes at teammates, none of this is because he is black. Back during The LeBron commercials I was actually a fan of him as a player.

Back
Top Bottom