LeBron James AND Kobe Bryant APPRECIATION POST

I had a huge thing typed out and when I hit post, it was all gone. I'm not retyping it but dont make this an A>B thread. They are my 2 favoriteplayers in the league and if you have a chance to see either play, do it. You wont regret it. This was a pic I took when Kobe came to Cleveland.

RCQAI-greatestpaintNT.jpg

pimp.gif

They are the 2 best players on the planet and both so exciting to watch. I get greedy and wish 24 played in the East so I could see him play live more but Iguess he's better off in the west because this way they can have the ultimate face-off in June. I bet that would boost ratings.

* Waits for this post to turn into a Player A>Player B thread*

Anyway, when they hang it up, they will be 2 of the best ever, and I am glad I get the chance to watch them play in their primes.

By typing lebrons name first are you implying that he's better??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah thanks. that was before i knew about the light settings. brons jersey is a little off white, not bright as i would like it but if i learned photoshop ibet i could at least try to fix it.

Well Appreciated!!!

Even tho Iverson is my second favorite player. I agree with this post 100%

Kobe 4 MVP

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

much appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Is this to appreciate just lebron and kobe in this thread? or areyou another d'wade hater? I'm just surprised of how many haters there are.

Originally Posted by craxyaznguy

laugh.gif
Is this to appreciate just lebron and kobe in this thread? or are you another d'wade hater? I'm just surprised of how many haters there are.

its to appreciate it being a kobe and lebron thread, i actually find myself rooting for dwade somewhat as an underdog, i think its a lot easier for me toNOT root AGAINST dwade now that shaqs gone - another reason for me to not like phoenix
sick.gif

^^^ Those two on the court this summer is somethin the rest of the world should be lookin' out for

can I get that pic in a higher resolution so I can put it as my desktop background, that picture is tooo dope

do you not think they get enough recognition as it is? Every thread in S&T has to bring them up somehow
laugh.gif

These pics do even better justice. They been my two favorite players for the longest. Kobe was my absolute favorite, but then LeBron came to the Cavs...

So many fans of a 23 year old man and a 30 year old man...

definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

kobe's 4th quarter tonight against sactown
pimp.gif

...waits for this thread to take a turn for the worst... im betting page 3...

Back
Top Bottom