LEBRON V PROBLEM

Hey NT I was wondering if you guys had any problems in your Lebron Vs particularly the pinky toe issue? I've worn mine for 2 times for bbal and my PINKYtoe from both feet really hurt and I had blisters. I have a medium-wide foot and the shoes are a size 10, which is my natural size. I also wear those thick NBAsocks. Should i stick with it and wait for the discomfort to vanish?

yea they kinda fit small so i suggest you not to wear nba socks. just wear some nike crew socks. but i definately had some problems too.

Actually I've had that problem too. But my pinky toes hurt in most of my shoes, I guess I have strange shaped feet. What I do is just add some extrapadding on the toes (tape) and I'm all good.

there is no such thing as broken in. It's either the shoes fit your feet or not fit. If you find discomfort when wearing the shoes then it's not theright shoes for your feet shape.

how do these run sizing wise??? are they true to size or do they run small?

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

there is no such thing as broken in. It's either the shoes fit your feet or not fit. If you find discomfort when wearing the shoes then it's not the right shoes for your feet shape.

i dont agree. my lebron v's felt comfortable at first. and they still do, but they feel a lil less constrictive. and of course shoes "breakin" as the materials wear down they loose some of their fitting.

I don't know if they could really get "broke in". Toebox of the Vs seem pretty stiff to me and will not expand. For the third time, I usedband-aids on my pinky toes and thinner socks and I never felt the pinky toe pain again.

Lebron himself have narrow foot fyi. Most of his shoes, with the exception of the soldier II , are all pretty narrow at the toe box. Nike made these shoes toconform to Lebron foot not the general public. I saw a video of the Lebron IV on Nike basketball. com and the foamposite were molded for Lebron foot.

the shoe does break in? do you not have experience with other posite type shoes?

they always feel better once they get broken in. Lebron IV felt much better after about 5 wears as well as other posite shoes. Now the lebron 5 is differentbecause it uses phyposite instead of foamposite but still once it breaks in the shoe feels great. I experienced discomfort with them at first but after about 5wearings I prefer the Lebron V over any of my other shoes to hoop in, including lebron 4, jordan 22, 23 and other high end shoes. Lebron V is a performancebeast

yea i got that same problem here, i was balllin last sunday, and my pinky toes were on FIRE, im gonna cop another pair, i think i balled in these WAAAY 2 much.LOOL

ive been wearing these(dunkmans) for the last couple league games ive had...and i havent encountered this problem...

on a side note, these might be one of the best bball shoes ive ever played in...i absolutely love them...

I think they are comfy, but kinda bulky with the straps and whatnot...or maybe it's just because I've been wearing that stripped down of a shoe, theZKIII
laugh.gif

I take the straps off of mine most of the time, it cuts down on the bulkiness.

Yes the strap does add a bit of stability, but the shoe is very very stable without due most likely to that phyposite footbucket.

So I actually prefer to ball with the straps off, but I have foot and knee problems so if my legs are feeling real good Ill put the straps on for that extrabit of security. But most of the time I play it these they are sans straps

on a side note I also think they look better without the straps and the straps can be annoying when they slide on the shoe when you run up and down the court.They can squeek a bit.

Yes, they're worth every cent
smile.gif

But the 5 initial wears were irritating. My Lebron4s took only 2 wears to break in.
Performance is
smokin.gif

You know them Kobes money! Literally blowing other shoes, even other nikes off the courts across america. That lebron V is tough to even look at for me, muchless wear!

kobes are better but that is a different topic. i have the same issue with my lebron v and iv on the pinky toe issue. after a couple of wears, i don't feelit as much. also the same issue with the foamposite ones and pros.

Lebron 5 is a better performing shoe for me than lebron 4, kobe1, kobe 2, kobe 3

I have all those shoes and I prefer my lebron 5s

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Lebron himself have narrow foot fyi. Most of his shoes, with the exception of the soldier II , are all pretty narrow at the toe box. Nike made these shoes to conform to Lebron foot not the general public. I saw a video of the Lebron IV on Nike basketball. com and the foamposite were molded for Lebron foot.

I disagree. I think the 4's toe box is far from narrow - I feel like I could park my car in there.

^^agreed. i think the lebron 4 is probably the widest shoe i have ever tried on and possibly ever seen lol.

4s toebox are very wide so I had never issues with it...
performance wise i still rank the lebron4s as no.1...and the 5s a close second over the 2s

Got the LBJ V Black/White/Varsity Crimson/Black about 2 weeks ago. Hooped in it about 5 times now and i'm loving it. Comparing it to XX3's which i havetoo, i rather hoop in the LBJ V.

Back
Top Bottom