bwahahahaha.......
if this comes through....together with the "Superman"
pimp.gif
......imight let go of my CDP 11/12
frown.gif

Info will be posted once available.

But for now all I can say is...

Better late than never.

I have good feeling this will show up pretty soon. I have seen a lot being resold by taiwanese sellers and so they must already be available in other parts ofasia.

Was planning on getting these if it showed up last month but it didn't so I am passing in favor of my planned retirement hehehehe

January 17, 2008

12:30pm

First-come, first-served

1 pair per customer

7,495 pesos

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

January 17, 2008

12:30pm

First-come, first-served

1 pair per customer
awesome!!!
happy.gif
been waiting for these to drop for weeks!

Chalk Lebron VI also out here in Singapore and heard Nike Singapore and Nike Philippines received 30 pairs (daw) hehe.

30 pairs in Singapore is confirmed as the staff told me bout it.

congratulations for all who copped their pairs! rock those chalks soon!
wink.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]
it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]
FS: HYPERDUNK KOBE LAKERS HOM
E SIZE 9.5, 7.5K pm me if interested[/color]

Congrats to everyone who got their pairs. I am glad I was finally able to hold myself back from picking up a pair and following through on my retirement planshehehehe

Enjoy guys!!!

i dont want to add hype to the release of the chalks.. i know that there are still many left at bhs.. but the manager told me that nike phil will pull out allthe pairs that werent purchased by monday.. honestly i dont know if its true.. just call bhs na lang guys.. by the way.. the vip card can be applied.. so thechalks retailed for less than 7k..
smile.gif

lastly.. imho.. the chalks look better based on close up pixs.. but i really like the way they look when matched with a nice pair of jeans..
smile.gif

congrats to those who got their kicks, sadly, we won't see the chalks na tomorrow, today is the last day at BHS before the chalks go to the US, allegedly

Back
Top Bottom