LEBRON VII "RED CARPETS" DEC. 3 DROP....Anywhere in the Bay??

Niketown San Francisco posted in their facebook site that they're going to release it..

Originally Posted by gijace

Niketown San Francisco posted in their facebook site that they're going to release it..
If they drop it on the 3rd I'm hosed!!!! I'm in my office @ 7am down in San Jose and there'd be no way I could get out to run up toNTSF...
tired.gif

Why on earth would they chose a Thursday to drop these???!!!!
mad.gif

If these do drop on the 3rd at NTSF, I'll be there for a 2nd pair. These have been my favorite pick up in a minute. ^Pdigiti- maybe I can help, but I gotno connects or anything,
I'm just going to show up early and hope for the best.

Those are hot. Wish I could get them but white/red 12's and space jams got my money next month.
smh.gif

Ill be looking to scoop up a pair there. Pdigiti, i dont think you need to stress...they should have enough to last til through Friday.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Ill be looking to scoop up a pair there. Pdigiti, i dont think you need to stress...they should have enough to last til through Friday.
^^^^^^^
I just heard from my boy Flintgrey that NT's will NOT have an official RD for these but will simply drop the 1st week of Dec!!!
NTSF hopefully will hold off til the 4th or, preferrably the 5th...
AThug, you and I both know drops like this will fly outta there! Good looks though everyone and keep the info coming.
peace

Damn these are ill... 1 of the best colors of the VII's IMO. I think I am going to cop these instead of the White/Red XII's.

Will regular stores be getting these like ftl stonestown and stores in tanforan?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pogiwun

Damn these are ill... 1 of the best colors of the VII's IMO. I think I am going to cop these instead of the White/Red XII's.
smh.gif

and yeah, serramonte had them.

I will cop, but money is tight. to me these are the best looking lebrons.

Need to cop befor they sell out.

Can I return my deadstock pair of red carpets to footlocker or footaction if someone got em for me from hoh LA?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom