Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^^^I'll let you know. I HATE FTL International. They never have anything and always out of my size. Prefer going to University, even though I know bald blonde guy at HoH is extremely suspicious. But if it means I can increase my chances at limited shoes than great.

I think Thursday is delivery day. Not sure what time.

Last edited:
As long as the 2K14's are not the Ring Ceremonies im good. .. if they are I will have reached a new level of salt.

i'll play this game

1. Kings Pride

2. WTT Sample

3. Miami Nights

4. Anthracite (All black)

5. Aways

6. Diffused Jade

7 and below really don't matter as I would probably never wear any other than the ones listed. 

1. Aways
2. MN
3. GK
4. BHM
5. KP

the fruity pebbles deserve honorable mention. Love the execution on them.

SB might crack my top 5

The only position on my list that stays consistent is the aways at 1. There isnt a huge separation between everything else. There is not a xi I dislike, but the jades, dunk mans, anthracite and MvA are in the "aight" class.

I want to cop those anthracites so bad, wow dead serious that may be my favorite colorway not named the Kings Pride or Gator Kings

BHM

GK

MN

ANTHRACITE

FI

SLH

AWAY

Last edited by a moderator:

You so quickly take out my speculation but forget the sprite color-way was featured on niketalk. The nba 2k14 shoe has to be something special.. LeBron just got his own drink with sprite what could be bigger than that. He won't win MVP again.
The 2k14 shoe has been done for a while, it has nothing to do with Lebron's Sprite drink that just released, it is a 2K14 specific shoe

The reach on these forums man

If nobody in this thread knows much about the 2K14 why are people so pressed to discredit someone else's questionable speculation. Until ish is concrete why not just ignore 2K14 post moving forward, it's not even worth the discussion nor this post.

The only position on my list that stays consistent is the aways at 1. There isnt a huge separation between everything else. There is not a xi I dislike, but the jades, dunk mans, anthracite and MvA are in the "aight" class.
Add Gammas to the "Aight" class, but THIS all the way. I haven't worn my KPs yet, but the Aways 
nthat.gif
... I give em the Banderas.gif all the time.

Everything is in close range of beating the other so they all 1a.b.c.d etc depending on the day

Last edited:
Yo man if you hear LMK, I want to cop. F a discount :x Btw International FL is supposed to be a HOH sometime in May. Allegedly ...

Yo, HoH University Mall got their shipment in. They have the Blackouts on the shelf. Can't really say if you should hurry, just know they were sold out in a few days from the initial shipment.

For others, I'd call your HoH to see if they restocked too.

Man, he wore jeans. Now the vicious cycle starts again. Just wear your boxers/briefs when you take on feet pics.

Last edited:
The first 3 that dropped are OGs and have a special place on my foot.

KP, Aways, Gammas

not my pic.

Top three I own

1. GK

2. KP

3. AVM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom