Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I love my SB 8s & 9s but I wouldn't mind not having the 11s .. those will be a gametime decision not really blown away.

now as far as those crowns go
nerd.gif

^ now that I have seem the GK in person (last weekend) I wish I would have got them. Pics do them no justice

While this goes back and forth....aside from KP, IMO the GK is the must-have for any XI lover! Just thinking back on the availability of them too.....what a special day that was 
nthat.gif
GK's are my favorite. In the light they POP and in the darkness they POP. GK's just keepin' it real.

^ now that I have seem the GK in person (last weekend) I wish I would have got them. Pics do them no justice

I honestly hated the GK when I got in hand. Shoe just looks very flat to me. But decisions and opinions are what make this sneaker thing cool.

too tired to quote all but yes, the elite south beach 9 are so eh. glad I didn't get them..
8 > 11 > 9 girls version ( barely )

Much better in person than in pics. I think it gets a lot of hate because of the price and the fact that there isn't as much posite. But if it were a different model LeBron totally, it would be more accepted.

I don't ball in my shoes and I don't like the regular 11 at all. So to give an unbiased review would be unfair.

sock liner is brighter than the rest of the shades of "crimson" the elite swoosh is a little more dull than the toebox swoosh and the "hard plastic" on the toe box isnt hard like the other NTer reported IMO. it is covering the reinforced toe and while more rigid than the other plastic. it isnt hard.

it is a beautiful shoe in person. i strongly believe that it would be received better if...it were the regular 11 and the regular 11 was the elite? and if the retail price was $75 cheaper

looking fwd to the superheros'...hope i can grab them for the same price or less

Last edited:
im glad these EXTs suck this year.. saved me a lot of money.. I love them last year, got denims, hazelnuts, and mints ended up spending over 800 bucks in about a month because of those things.. my wallet was hurting big time after those releases.. 

So LeBron has been perplexing us all season with his love for the Soldier VII's...but my little man grew out of his XI's this last week (crib bootie versions) and moved up to a 4C, which they don't make in XI's, so we got him some Soldiers (because they were on big clearance).  The very first day I put them on him (yesterday) he started fully walking all on his own! (had only taken a few hesitant steps before). 

Could just be a coincidence, but maybe LeBron is onto something with this soldier business....
laugh.gif

(Don't be hatin on his swaggy octopus jogger pants either
tongue.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom