Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
L
lol u actually believe it
i take it with a grain of salt but many of us in this thread aren't going to end up with the WTL and they will sit on ebay for their bs 1k-2.5k prices and just sit. There is nothing we will be able to do about it. These shoes will see the feet of less than 20% of the people who actually want to wear them whether they were the 2k14s or not. If they aren't the 2k14 the chances I cop or many here are slim, if they are they just became even slimmer. 

Can't wait for the KD2K15...hopefully, they tweak the game so it's not as mind numbing to play in career mode.

Joulze, nice collection.

Last edited:
A quick shoot of XI's I've accumulated so far. I must say I'm happy with every shoe in my collection. I only have 2 more to go, Kings Crown & South Beach then I'll be through plus I'm still waiting to see what happens with the WTL but my goal was to get 11 pairs of 11's so either way I'll be straight
glasses.gif
beautiful collection kp, gk, anthracite colorways >>>>>>

A quick shoot of XI's I've accumulated so far. I must say I'm happy with every shoe in my collection. I only have 2 more to go, Kings Crown & South Beach then I'll be through plus I'm still waiting to see what happens with the WTL but my goal was to get 11 pairs of 11's so either way I'll be straight 8)

View media item 966984

No Aways?!

View media item 966540x's man, x's lol..
The best IMO standard and elite.. Know most of you feel that way with the 9 but that's the mediocre pair IMO, actually now that it's at the end though the 9 tops the 11

10s are dope & I own all four of those..... But 9s still crush 10s. IMO. :D

A quick shoot of XI's I've accumulated so far. I must say I'm happy with every shoe in my collection. I only have 2 more to go, Kings Crown & South Beach then I'll be through plus I'm still waiting to see what happens with the WTL but my goal was to get 11 pairs of 11's so either way I'll be straight 8)

View media item 966984

Nice collection. Buy what you like. :smokin

A quick shoot of XI's I've accumulated so far. I must say I'm happy with every shoe in my collection. I only have 2 more to go, Kings Crown & South Beach then I'll be through plus I'm still waiting to see what happens with the WTL but my goal was to get 11 pairs of 11's so either way I'll be straight
glasses.gif
Good stuff, I always like seeing what combination of colorways other people liked. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
No Aways?!
TBH I almost like every pair of XI's that released but these where the pairs that grabbed me the most.

10s are dope & I own all four of those..... But 9s still crush 10s. IMO. :D
Nice collection. Buy what you like. :smokin
Thanks! Just trying to get on your Lebron Level lol Your collection is on point!

Good stuff, I always like seeing what combination of colorways other people liked.  :nthat:  
Thanks! Yeah he puts out enough pair to give us diversity in our combinations

Just Scanned The First Page And Didn't See Any Info For Them, But Is There An RD Yet For The Everglades? I'm Seeing GS Sizes Posted On KicksUSA's Website So It Must Be Right Around The Corner :nerd:

If you believe what idiots post about the 2014 you have to be a half wit, read the page and the logic behind the rant. When Nike sends out info themselves will be the only time I take it seriously. It's like some of these idiots on here just want to be first to drop info, or maybe eager for rep points or maybe just dayum right thirsty to show everyone they got the shoe. That's one of the main difference between a fanatic that's been doing it a while and a new Comer sneakerhead.

Just Scanned The First Page And Didn't See Any Info For Them, But Is There An RD Yet For The Everglades? I'm Seeing GS Sizes Posted On KicksUSA's Website So It Must Be Right Around The Corner
nerd.gif
Most places are releasing men's sizes this Saturday,  Footlocker, Eastbay, Villa, FNL, etc.  I believe Nike postponed their release

Last edited:
HOH Scottsdale AZ has the Denim EXT size 10 on display still. Not sure if they had other sizes. It's a nice looking shoe for people who liked them. The materials are really stiff just like the regular XI's. They also had the regular XI black outs there as well. Hadn't been to that HOH for a couple months now. Surprised they still had those on display.

I guess the Entourage/Batman lows are only releasing in GS? They're up on EastBay at the moment, with no mention of Men's sizes.

Also on the Eastbay release calendar:
Turbo Green Lows - 24 May
Dunkman Lows - 30 May

Back
Top Bottom