Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
These will be ever where looked on footlocker shoe locator and san diego area has a grip of them at non hyped stores.

nerd.gif

Regret getting rid of my Jades but I think that Christmas CW will do the trick!  I think we are going to see a lot of prints on these upcoming Limited releases...

So wide feet .5 up or no?

I personally went up a whole size in the 9s.

I am tts size 10 in all Jordan's

i usually get a size 9 do you recommend getting it smaller then or is it comfortable?

It'll be interesting to see if the Xmas XI will satisfy the dudes who were hoping for something different this year. It's different, no doubt, but different enough?

I know it's only the GS version, but based on that one early pic, I have a feeling I'll be passing.

i know everybody is beating a dead horse with the size questioning and the only way for somebody to truly find their fit is to obviously go in store on saturday or whenever and try on the pair for yourself,   however everybody's comments and thoughts are appreciated (at least by me).   Because i'm still trying to figure out if i should go TTS or go 1/2 up myself come saturday.  i'll be purchasing online, so i am taking a gamble as to what size i should get.

It'll be interesting to see if the Xmas XI will satisfy the dudes who were hoping for something different this year. It's different, no doubt, but different enough?

I know it's only the GS version, but based on that one early pic, I have a feeling I'll be passing.
When a real pair surfaces I think we will get a better look. Grey market pairs look awkward

Last edited:
Love the XMAS joints. I sold my Mint SBs last year and these are pretty much the same colorway. Probably the only LBJ XI i'm interested in.

They can keep that Christmas c/w

I already own(and never wear) the S.O.L. Hyperposites.

These just look like a lesser version to me.

So many questions abounthw sizing. I wear a 9.5-10 in most shoes and like I said I tried on a 10.5, and the fit was good. All shoes are cut differently, and it depends on you the person. I prefer a shoe that hugs my feet.

I'll be buying a 10.

Back
Top Bottom