Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They werent too creative with the christmas pair, instead of red shoes green laces, they did green shoes red laces

but they look real nice to me might actually buy

well Sir, what other colors are they supposed to use, green/red ARE xmas colors

a lil white or a lil black might help if thats what ya meant

i dig, somethin different, just cant tell how close that shade of green is compared to the Jade X's

wish there were more pics of them AKR vs MIA's

those christmas ones 
smokin.gif

those will definitely be mine, only thing that might stop me is how hot the kobe's and kd's will be. Trying to only cop 1 of the 3 that day.

Last edited:
Wrong. Pressures and Windchills both were at Arundel Mills outlet.

Windchills even went down as far as 129.99 plus an additional 30% off.
Truth. They had the Windchills at the Nike Factory Outlet in Queenstown as well for that price. They weren't there long enough to get the extra 30% off tag though.

After muuuuuuuch deliberation, I am passing on the Kings Pride in favor of the Gamma Blue. 

Even though I like the KP, I hate the fact that they have a white bottom. I am going to use these strictly for playing basketball, so they will probably end up looking dusty after a while. 

Last edited:
After muuuuuuuch deliberation, I am passing on the Kings Pride in favor of the Gamma Blue. 

Even though I like the KP, I hate the fact that they have a white bottom. I am going to use these strictly for playing basketball, so they will probably end up looking dusty after a while. 

It's a "mint" green bottom. It may look lighter in some pics.

Xmas are dope

Im surprised the KPs get so much love... I think the TWs s*** on em, can't wait. Ready for a new pair of hoop shoes asap

Could've done better than that for the X'mas. I feel Nike held JP back from his creativity again. :smh: I'm not into gitd on sneakers much but even that can't save this color way(could be a possibility like the green tint is gitd on iD).

They werent too creative with the christmas pair, instead of red shoes green laces, they did green shoes red laces

but they look real nice to me might actually buy

well Sir, what other colors are they supposed to use, green/red ARE xmas colors

a lil white or a lil black might help if thats what ya meant

i dig, somethin different, just cant tell how close that shade of green is compared to the Jade X's

wish there were more pics of them AKR vs MIA's

They seem more creative then the christmas pair for the past 4 years but not something too groundbreaking, there have been many christmas shoes not being primarily based red and green

My fav was the cheera kobe 7 asthetically those were fire

Xmas are dope

Im surprised the KPs get so much love... I think the TWs s*** on em, can't wait. Ready for a new pair of hoop shoes asap
Personally I like the KPs more than the TWs.. to me the metallic upper just goes better with this shoe

Haven't noticed much hype around the KP and I hope it leads to them sitting for a little while

Is that the one JM was talking about with the pink foil? :nerd: The cf is the sole reason to cop. The pink is meh and clear sole while icy, I prefer smoked translucent. Will it be GS only though?

Those GS carbon fiber are nice! Can't wait to get my KP today, going to have to try on and see if TTS is too narrow for my flat feet.

Seeing how flexible the hyperposite material is, it'll be interesting how the cf(faux?) will hold up. That alone would weigh heavily on copping or passing.

Back
Top Bottom