Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
You can't always call it, there are kids that can have everything material in the world provided for them and aren't spoiled.

There are also kids that come from poverty stricken backgrounds that are spoiled rotten.

Its more about parenting than it is about money or having the means to buy your 13yr old kid yeezys.

For all you know the kid got his pair for retail.

truth is the latter is usually what happens.

you see all those middle aged latina women with gucci and coach but they owe more than they have and probably can't go to sleep at night cause they're thinking about what they're going to do to be able to pay the bills.

same people buy their kids whatever shoes they want.

in miami at least, people want to live rich even if they can't afford to.

btw no offence to latinos/latinas i was just giving an example, i'm latino myself lmao.

That's usually what I see also, people that can't really afford it breaking their backs to get their kids the latest and greatest material possession while having serious financial issues that they choose to ignore or just don't know how to deal with.

Never been to a sneakercon before. Always seen pics online of people who attend and was turned off. Too many kids and old heads dressed like they think they're still kids. Weirdo territory

Exactly. I'd never step foot into one of those :lol:

I wanna go to a sneakercon sometime soon. Just to hunt for the remaining "DS" Jordan XVI's.. It has to be a safe area as i hear sometimes people be lurking for people outside..lol Its not like they will let you carry concealed in one of those events..lol

I wanna go to a sneakercon sometime soon. Just to hunt for the remaining "DS" Jordan XVI's.. It has to be a safe area as i hear sometimes people be lurking for people outside..lol Its not like they will let you carry concealed in one of those events..lol

hope you find them... and a 13 year old is selling.
dat awkward moment when you have to deal with people you stereotype :lol:

lol it would be funny to buy an OG jordan from a kid who is younger than the sneaker itself
laugh.gif

@bigj505
 I doubt a 13 year old would know about some Jordan XVI's...lol
You'd be surprised. My step brother when he was 13 or 14 started learning about all the Jordan's... Fortunately enough for the dude above wanting the 16's, he thought everything past XIII was ugly :rofl:

You'd be surprised. My step brother when he was 13 or 14 started learning about all the Jordan's... Fortunately enough for the dude above wanting the 16's, he thought everything past XIII was ugly
roll.gif

gonna keep it real i dislike everything over 13 except for 14, maybe 17, and 23

You can't always call it, there are kids that can have everything material in the world provided for them and aren't spoiled.

There are also kids that come from poverty stricken backgrounds that are spoiled rotten.

Its more about parenting than it is about money or having the means to buy your 13yr old kid yeezys.

For all you know the kid got his pair for retail.

truth is the latter is usually what happens.

you see all those middle aged latina women with gucci and coach but they owe more than they have and probably can't go to sleep at night cause they're thinking about what they're going to do to be able to pay the bills.

same people buy their kids whatever shoes they want.

in miami at least, people want to live rich even if they can't afford to.

btw no offence to latinos/latinas i was just giving an example, i'm latino myself lmao.
Its funny cuz its usually the same type of kids who have all the expensive releases...yet don't know the difference between suede, nubuck and patent leather. 

These kids are just in it cuz its the current fad..it will phase out like anything else.

I'll be damned if my kid got a pair of $245 yeezys from me.. he can work for that but it won't come so easy. 

What's resell for fot WTL in Aus?
Speaking of lebrons.. the insole on these have to be the most HUMONGOUS insole ever.. I was like.. wow.. if you take the insole out you can see light from the zigzaged pattern.. #interesting..

Its funny cuz its usually the same type of kids who have all the expensive releases...yet don't know the difference between suede, nubuck and patent leather.  

To be fair, most grown men into sneakers seem to know/care little about materials and quality as well.

People knowledgeable in those areas have just become the minority in the sneaker loving community in general.

Last edited:
To be fair, most grown men into sneakers seem to know/care little about materials and quality as well.

People knowledgeable in those areas have just become the minority in the sneaker loving community in general.

"right here you have the embossed logo"

>clearly debossed

then you got dudes asking for durabuck on the infrared 6's when they don't even know what durabuck is :lol:

hmm.. i thought the midsole was the part of the side..

:rofl:

no man, just like the foamposites, the upper connects directly to the sole on this one so they have to have an internal midsole. all sneakers need midsoles, the foams just don't have a REMOVABLE one, but lebrons do.

I went to sneaker con here in miami last year. Was able to pick up bordo 7s for 80 (my 3rd pair) and raptor and Olympic 7s for a female friend for less than retail after searching. The majority of the kids there want above retail for used kicks tho. Didn't waste my time this year.

But those lil kids have money on hand tho. I couldn't tell you where it comes from, but the young cats definitely do the most buying and trading I saw at sneaker con

hmm.. i thought the midsole was the part of the side..

roll.gif

no man, just like the foamposites, the upper connects directly to the sole on this one so they have to have an internal midsole. all sneakers need midsoles, the foams just don't have a REMOVABLE one, but lebrons do.
but the foams just have that little semi flat peice.. its nothing like those Dr Shols.. these lebrons.. whew.. that thing is huge.. i had a huge shock when seeing it out of curiousity.

Did anybody that ordered the south beach xi from that modells sale hey their order shipped yet? 5 days and nothing here feel like a cancellation coming

But those lil kids have money on hand tho. I couldn't tell you where it comes from, but the young cats definitely do the most buying and trading I saw at sneaker con

because they don't buy sneakers because they like them, they're the ones that look at them as investments.

they constantly think about value.

oh, and they also think bordeaux 7's are pronounced bor-docks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom