Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
these lebrons.. whew.. that thing is huge.. i had a huge shock when seeing it out of curiousity.

that's what she said :smile:

just kidding, i told you foams have an internal midsole like the lebrons but the difference is that you can remove the one on the lebrons.

if anyone hasn't seen Inside the lines "The Business of reselling sneaker's" on ESPN. All youngins
laugh.gif

if anyone hasn't seen Inside the lines "The Business of reselling sneaker's" on ESPN. All youngins
laugh.gif

Those are the stereotypical youngins that make sneakerheads look bad...aint no lil kid gettin money like that on his own.

Can't prove its the case for all of em, but it's usually Mommy and Daddy funding the hypebeast obsession. 

I got invited to a sneaker show coming in oct out here in el paso, the mgr at champs invited me said he's going to raffle some shoes off too but idk do u go to show off and become a target or I mean whats the point?

Man.... Have you guys heard about the teenager in Harlem with the sneaker pawn shop? I'm thinking at 16 how do you have the collection where can open up a pawn shop :lol:

And he has gone in record to say most of the shop started with items from his own collection. At least that's a kid who clearly is privileged but is using it to generate income.

And my cousins growing up thought I was spoiled :lol: but that was cuz we went on trips and lived in a house :smh: my mom never spent more than $100 on any pair of shies I wanted, and buy did I want them. However, it propelled me to work and afford my own habit. I'm thankful and I will never spend more than $150 ( :lol: ) on a pair of shoes for my child. I cut back on buying my nephew the latest shoes once he started 1st grade--- I didn't want foster ANY sense of entitlement. I'm the one who buys most of his shoes so it's not like the normal aunts who on,y buys them things on Christmas. He stay fresh but within reason :lol: :lol: I'm flabbergasted when I hear parents say "oh yea, my little 5 year old saw the ____ and now they want them. Who knows where I can find them ? " :lol: how they even know they exist ?? If I buy him the latests kicks it's because I made the decision to... He doesn't have a say in the matter. I want to keep it that way for as long as I possibly can .

Wow talk about a tangent. My bad y'all .

I got invited to a sneaker show coming in oct out here in el paso, the mgr at champs invited me said he's going to raffle some shoes off too but idk do u go to show off and become a target or I mean whats the point?

I went to one in Dallas to stunt and for no other reason :lol: it was lame tho and I've yet to go back.

@Redrum I went because I wanted to look for deals. Some go to try and sell at ridiculous prices. I think it reasons will vary from buying, selling or trading

imo only nice jordans are 1, 3 (almost not on the list cause of that tacky elephant print), 4, 5, 6, 7, rarely 9, 11, 13, and 23.

everything else is buns or has 1/2 good colorways.

don't hate because i'm not valuing the history or impact the sneakers have, for example i just think that the 3 isn't a very nice looking shoe.
you sleeping on the aqua 8s? crazy.....

When i was in high school i was making cd's and using my cd money to get my shoes.. I had the whole Jordan XVI series..then.. they are all RIP now but my CDP's are lovely now.

if you have the shoe you've been looking for and can't find might be a reason to go, also if you enjoy talking's shoe's, which i assume we all do since were alway's on NT might be another reason. Plus all the obvious reasons, buy, sell, trade,  you get to see alot of shoe's you might not of got to see in person

Sole Expo is here in Chicago this weekend.  Debating on going and rocking my RO's, but then part of me thinks it's just not worth it. 

I feel like it would be KREAM or a gigantic hustle in person with some shadeballs wandering around.  

More importantly, I don't really "need" anything besides maybe Jason Markk which I can get online 
laugh.gif

Man.... Have you guys heard about the teenager in Harlem with the sneaker pawn shop? I'm thinking at 16 how do you have the collection where can open up a pawn shop
laugh.gif

And he has gone in record to say most of the shop started with items from his own collection. At least that's a kid who clearly is privileged but is using it to generate income.

And my cousins growing up thought I was spoiled
laugh.gif
but that was cuz we went on trips and lived in a house
mean.gif
my mom never spent more than $100 on any pair of shies I wanted, and buy did I want them. However, it propelled me to work and afford my own habit. I'm thankful and I will never spend more than $150 (
laugh.gif
) on a pair of shoes for my child. I cut back on buying my nephew the latest shoes once he started 1st grade--- I didn't want foster ANY sense of entitlement. I'm the one who buys most of his shoes so it's not like the normal aunts who on,y buys them things on Christmas. He stay fresh but within reason
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm flabbergasted when I hear parents say "oh yea, my little 5 year old saw the ____ and now they want them. Who knows where I can find them ? "
laugh.gif
how they even know they exist ?? If I buy him the latests kicks it's because I made the decision to... He doesn't have a say in the matter. I want to keep it that way for as long as I possibly can .

not telling you to get your kids yeezies, but you could probably establish the "u need 2 werk for ur tings" crap if you make him get straight a's for a shoe more expensive than 150, like a lebron.

my parents never got me kicks for free when i was younger.

Sole Expo is here in Chicago this weekend.  Debating on going and rocking my RO's, but then part of me thinks it's just not worth it. 

I feel like it would be KREAM or a gigantic hustle in person with some shadeballs wandering around.  

More importantly, I don't really "need" anything besides maybe Jason Markk which I can get online 
laugh.gif

i would only wear red octobers in the hamptons.

Last edited:
i would only wear red octobers in the hamptons.
I didn't get a pair of shoes to only rock them in a rich NY area.  99% of people have no idea what Yeezys/RO's even are.  

I wear them to clubs and out for Sunday Funday's in Chicago all the time.  

More importantly, I don't really "need" anything besides maybe Jason Markk which I can get online :lol:
if you like the attention go for it. But I couldn't deal with all that male lust that would be coming at me from rocking RO to a sneaker event

Man.... Have you guys heard about the teenager in Harlem with the sneaker pawn shop? I'm thinking at 16 how do you have the collection where can open up a pawn shop
laugh.gif

And my cousins growing up thought I was spoiled
laugh.gif
but that was cuz we went on trips and lived in a house
mean.gif
my mom never spent more than $100 on any pair of shies I wanted, and buy did I want them. However, it propelled me to work and afford my own habit. I'm thankful and I will never spend more than $150 (
laugh.gif
) on a pair of shoes for my child. I cut back on buying my nephew the latest shoes once he started 1st grade--- I didn't want foster ANY sense of entitlement. I'm the one who buys most of his shoes so it's not like the normal aunts who on,y buys them things on Christmas. He stay fresh but within reason
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm flabbergasted when I hear parents say "oh yea, my little 5 year old saw the ____ and now they want them. Who knows where I can find them ? "
laugh.gif
how they even know they exist ?? If I buy him the latests kicks it's because I made the decision to... He doesn't have a say in the matter. I want to keep it that way for as long as I possibly can .

not telling you to get your kids yeezies, but you could probably establish the "u need 2 werk for ur tings" crap if you make him get straight a's for a shoe more expensive than 150, like a lebron.

my parents never got me kicks for free when i was younger.

Even still-- my mom would rather drop that on a drive somewhere or camp over the summer than shoes. But yea, I let him know now you got these shoes because you did well in x, y, z.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom