• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I like the fit.
I like the fit of jeggings as well, only on my ladies though
laugh.gif

new member, admittedly a lurker for a bit. i enjoyed the 11s, i love the look casually while they didnt work well for me on court. ended up with KPs, aways, dunkmans, xmas (i love these and rock em all the time), GKs, and WTLs on the mids. got the floridians, USAs, sprites, and SEs on the lows. didnt grab any elites yet, but with the 12 getting pushed back, i may go after the team and heros as i do like both of em. 

on sunday during the pats/bengals game i was messing around online and ended up on shoebacca, they had a 8.5 and a 9.5 of the WTL on there for retail, im a 9.5 and have been looking to grab another pair so i was able to add to cart and use their 10% off code and it shipped out and should be here tomorrow. if it works out it would probably be one of my luckiest pickups grabbing a WTL at this point for 225 shipped, ill post again when they get here if theyre actually them lol.

new member, admittedly a lurker for a bit. i enjoyed the 11s, i love the look casually while they didnt work well for me on court. ended up with KPs, aways, dunkmans, xmas (i love these and rock em all the time), GKs, and WTLs on the mids. got the floridians, USAs, sprites, and SEs on the lows. didnt grab any elites yet, but with the 12 getting pushed back, i may go after the team and heros as i do like both of em. 

on sunday during the pats/bengals game i was messing around online and ended up on shoebacca, they had a 8.5 and a 9.5 of the WTL on there for retail, im a 9.5 and have been looking to grab another pair so i was able to add to cart and use their 10% off code and it shipped out and should be here tomorrow. if it works out it would probably be one of my luckiest pickups grabbing a WTL at this point for 225 shipped, ill post again when they get here if theyre actually them lol.
So you came out of lurking just to tell us that?

i guess? i dont know figured it was time to join and be here from the beginning of the 12 (whenever the hell thats gonna be) and thought id give my thoughts on the 11 and figured WTLs popping up for retail on sites was proper info? 

Back
Top Bottom