Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I've had a bit too much wine tonight, but I just want to say I give ZERO F's if Lebron could wear this model or not, its 2nd behind the IX for me. Was a great design. That is all.

COME AT ME. 
devil.gif

Had a good laugh at dudes going at iHustle denim... not to hate fam but yea too tight

Plotting on the bay for these WTL's seeing all these cops for less than $300 .... yea NOW IS THE TIME!
Don't know where dudes are finding these prices, joints are going for more than 300 on eBay

I don't know how difficult this could be to answer but question: can you (anyone reading this) rank in order of hardest to find to easiest to find these pairs of XIs:

KP
GK
Anthracites
Maison Elites
Graffitis

The reason I ask is because I can only get one more pair before I have to duck out and turn 100% of my focus into the rest of college/post grad research. I will only be able to get whatever pair all of you think will be the hardest to grab in a few years (so think like true sneaker enthusiasts who actually buy sneakers to collect and not resell, unless of course you are leaving the shoe game entirely).
Thanks to all those who answer. Oh and to help keep my mind off sneakers, I'll post a collection pic then deactiviate/delete my account (if that's possible). Maybe I'll get another one on here later on in life when times are more stable for me to do so.

I don't know how difficult this could be to answer but question: can you (anyone reading this) rank in order of hardest to find to easiest to find these pairs of XIs:

KP
GK
Anthracites
Maison Elites
Graffitis

The reason I ask is because I can only get one more pair before I have to duck out and turn 100% of my focus into the rest of college/post grad research. I will only be able to get whatever pair all of you think will be the hardest to grab in a few years (so think like true sneaker enthusiasts who actually buy sneakers to collect and not resell, unless of course you are leaving the shoe game entirely).
Thanks to all those who answer. Oh and to help keep my mind off sneakers, I'll post a collection pic then deactiviate/delete my account (if that's possible). Maybe I'll get another one on here later on in life when times are more stable for me to do so.
Anthracites are probably the hardest just because they were a small release, not widely available.  Graffitis probably the easiest, GK's and KP's are pretty easy and reasonable still too.  

Don't know where dudes are finding these prices, joints are going for more than 300 on eBay

I look on eBay for my size 8 and about 100 listings just sitting... even the lowest one starting bid at $300 end with no bids so that tells me I can msg a seller and offer a bit closer to retail :smokin which is probably what most are doing I supposed.

Can't speak for other sizes :nerd:

Ha! Ima be in your town for the weekend :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah, seeing plenty of sizes end on ebay right around $300, some even under. So messaging dudes can def score some sizes under $300.

I reserve :smh: for people out there still selling fakes. They look so bad compared to the real thing.

Last edited:
Yeah, seeing plenty of sizes end on ebay right around $300, some even under. So messaging dudes can def score some sizes under $300.

I reserve
mean.gif
for people out there still selling fakes. They look so bad compared to the real thing.
it's obvious like bad obvious i like to ask them if they know they're selling fakes and most will come back with the i can't deny or confirm the legitmy of the shoe as i got it from a friend
laugh.gif
 they need to get that fake ish

I look on eBay for my size 8 and about 100 listings just sitting... even the lowest one starting bid at $300 end with no bids so that tells me I can msg a seller and offer a bit closer to retail :smokin which is probably what most are doing I supposed.

Can't speak for other sizes :nerd:

Ha! Ima be in your town for the weekend :pimp:

I reserve :smh: for people out there still selling fakes. They look so bad compared to the real thing.

Guess the bigger sizes still hold weight. I sold a 13 for 360 the other day

Anthracites are probably the hardest just because they were a small release, not widely available.  Graffitis probably the easiest, GK's and KP's are pretty easy and reasonable still too.  

Yeah that's what I figured, I will probably grab those then (double up, I have a pair now that I wear and I want one just to sit in the collection). I'm just worried that down the road the Maison Elites will skyrocket in price becasue those were a limited release too and even though not a lot of people like them, once they are gone and start showing back up again, I think they'll be charging out the zoo just because they are limited. By the way, which part of michigan are you from, I'm guessing Ann Arbor?

Yeah that's what I figured, I will probably grab those then (double up, I have a pair now that I wear and I want one just to sit in the collection). I'm just worried that down the road the Maison Elites will skyrocket in price becasue those were a limited release too and even though not a lot of people like them, once they are gone and start showing back up again, I think they'll be charging out the zoo just because they are limited. By the way, which part of michigan are you from, I'm guessing Ann Arbor?
From the Ann Arbor area and went to college there, but now my law practice is in Lansing so I live here now.  All my family still lives in Ann Arbor.  

How about you? 

Last edited:
From the Ann Arbor area and went to college there, but now my law practice is in Lansing so I live here now.  All my family still lives in Ann Arbor.  

How about you? 

Wow that's awesome man, props for going through law school and having your own practice! I'm just from the Tri City area up by Saginaw (Midland to be exact). Would you happen to know the outlook for jobs in IO psychology and neuropsychology research in Lansing outside of MSU?

How about you? 

Wow that's awesome man, props for going through law school and having your own practice! I'm just from the Tri City area up by Saginaw (Midland to be exact). Would you happen to know the outlook for jobs in IO psychology and neuropsychology research in Lansing outside of MSU?
Thanks, although I can't take all the credit, I work for a firm in the area that I don't own.  I would have no idea on that line of work, sorry.  

The bigger sizes are dropping as well though, I checked last night and I saw a few going for under $300 :nerd: if I was a Lewi-er (one who Lewi's up) I would bite :rolleyes

Last edited:
Thanks, although I can't take all the credit, I work for a firm in the area that I don't own.  I would have no idea on that line of work, sorry.  
I still have a lot of respect for what you do though! I tried to go into law when I first started college and hated it and it's alright, I just got done pulling some data from the BLS files online so I'll be able to look at those and see where I can go to get paid to be a consulting IO psychologist/researcher. Out of all of Michigan, Lansing is honestly the only place I might like to live, other than that and the nicer parts of Detroit, I want out of this state but the funny thing is I'll probably end up staying here anyways (just not up here where I am now, more down by your area)

I been thinking about doubling back for Blue Suedes :nerd:....... maybe even Denims :nerd: ...... Or maybe I can just take the money I was gonna spend on both and just grab some 2K's for under $500 :\ .......... I'll probably just stick to being done with the XI and put the money up though :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom