Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I been thinking about doubling back for Blue Suedes
nerd.gif
....... maybe even Denims
nerd.gif
...... Or maybe I can just take the money I was gonna spend on both and just grab some 2K's for under $500
ohwell.gif
.......... I'll probably just stick to being done with the XI and put the money up though
laugh.gif
DO IT!!!!!!
happy.gif
laugh.gif

I been thinking about doubling back for Blue Suedes :nerd: ....... maybe even Denims :nerd: ...... Or maybe I can just take the money I was gonna spend on both and just grab some 2K's for under $500 :\ .......... I'll probably just stick to being done with the XI and put the money up though :lol:

DO IT!!!!!! :D :lol:
Suedes and Denims? The two worse shoes of this line, I wish you would go cop them so I can block you everywhere I can find an account made by you.

Nice deals fellas 
nthat.gif

Myself, Im just waiting for the infrared VIs next month and Im good for hte year

I still want to pick up Jades for around $100...

I wouldn't mind a pair either for around that price :nerd:

Cop some lows, they going for cheap now.

:\ How do I say this ..... I like the lows but I really don't like the lows :lol:

DO IT!!!!!! :D :lol:

I knew you would say that :lol: I just might, I catch them for the right price :nerd:

Suedes and Denims? The two worse shoes of this line, I wish you would go cop them so I can block you everywhere I can find an account made by you.

:rofl:

Last edited:
PLEASE HELP ME OUT I SENT A PAIR OF JORDAN COOL GREY 11'S FOR KD 6 WHAT THE I HAVENT HERD FROM THE GUY YET IDK WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP HERES THE INFO

KEN FOWLER
112 CASWYCK TRACE
ALPHARETTA, GEORGIA
Chalk it up as a loss for not using a middle man service

Wrong room, you need to contact [@=/u/40120/bigj505]@bigj505[/@] for the right place to post that info but NT definitely has your back.

How do we know the transaction was done with another NT member?
I'm assuming that's why he posted it on NT, even so once the NT fraud squad get a hold of info it's usually not good for the scammer.

Can only support real NT transactions. People that create accounts and free post everywhere for help don't get much help to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom