• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Last edited:
I need to cop both SE's and make me a unchamp pack as well, don't wanna spend that bread though :smh:

Btw your top 6 is a hypebeast wet dream :\ and for that to be your top 6 that makes you a hypebeast :tongue:

|I if you couldn't tell I'm partially jealous but still nice nonetheless congrats :pimp:
Lmaoooo honestly I didnt wanna go to the bottom and take the GK,FI and KP out the cramp pack is no joke all that's left are 4th of july, independence day, sprites, gold elites and the Maison Elites and then wait until next september for the XII to release lol

SB's. Was meh when I first saw them but they are dope on feet. Got rid of that lace lock with the quickness.
for real... way better on feet and without the lace lock.

The armorposite on the XI's is underrated IMO. The finishes and designs they apply on to it really give each CW/Theme it's full character. Something more to appreciate about the XI's; even if Lebron didn't wear them.

Last edited:
I think I might take my lace lock off my SB's and throw it on my MN's now :pimp:

I was gonna just order an extra pair of pink lace locks for my MN's but just never did it :smh:

How bout you redrum3281 redrum3281 did you ever order some? :nerd:

Last edited:
Hey guys, do you know if there are fakes of the 2k14? If so what should I be looking for? Found a crazy steal for them on local CL without extra laces and just seems too good to be true. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Hey guys, do you know if there are fakes of the 2k14? If so what should I be looking for? Found a crazy steal for them on local CL without extra laces and just seems too good to be true. Thanks guys!
Haven't ever heard of any but I wouldn't be surprised if there were some floating around
mean.gif
I would be careful and try to get some numbers off of an official pair if I were you, I'm sure somebody in here could help you with the vital info to look for
nerd.gif

I'm sure if there are, they'd be horrible or obvious that it's a fake.

I think I might take my lace lock off my SB's and throw it on my MN's now
pimp.gif

I was gonna just order an extra pair of pink lace locks for my MN's but just never did it
mean.gif

How bout you @redrum3281 did you ever order some?
nerd.gif
I didn't throw in pink I went with black 3m wasn't ready for that much pink, when it's not flash the silver 3m part accents the 2 swooshs and crown logo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom