Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Damn. Were they a QS or something? The way its looking on eBay I'm gonna end up paying more for them than I did for the WTL
Nope, it was just an anomaly... the most basic colorway is the hardest to find in the XIs

*edit* and aren't you the dude that hates resellers? I don't know if you know this but ...eBay is full of those guys.

Last edited:
I only saw them once at one HOH and they were alright but I definitely didn't see them selling out the way they did. They're speckled like the Aways right?

Yes, speckled. It's a pretty basic looking shoe I agree but I wouldn't mind using it in my daily rotation for winter

Oh ok. Nah, only seem them on ebay & NDC when the 1st released. Something else released on that day, so they were kinda over looked. ...but quietly sold out
Ive been watching a few pairs on ebay for about 3 - 4 weeks now though. Nobody bit, so they just get relisted. Im hoping they come down more. Prices dont seem bad

Last edited:
This was a good day, searching for some lebrons on line...got on citygear and found the black suede foams for retail =) on that note, still need sprites independence days n 4th of julys

All them XI's on sale on Jimmy Jazz and not a single sz 13
frown.gif
that's the story of our lives!.
better cut off yall toes
indifferent.gif

What the hell 11
did someone black out most of their WTL?!
mean.gif

Last edited:
Seeing that pic of those SE lows makes me pissed I passed :smh:

I think I may have to bite the bullet and get a pair sooner than later the resale price doesn't seem to be dropping on 'em, at least not in my size :\

Back
Top Bottom