Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
searched for JM's post about the CF pair.
Those are two conflicting things so it's hard to say exactly :lol: but I like our chances

Sorry...to clarify...all retail chains will have them, but in limited numbers...ie, Footlocker will have them...but, a small percentage of their stores will receive that color...

JM
Thanks as always. I figured as much, just wasn't sure if the "most chains" part was more important or the "in limited numbers" part. Too bad it sounds like the latter

Does anyone know if the Terracotta Warriors dropping in the US next month are XDR or regular?

Pretty shocked those Black/Golds are fake. They looked legit in the photos. I guess the high quality "professional-ish" photos played a role in the deception.

Def would to scoop a pair if they were legit. One of my team colors is black/gold. Guess It's gonna end up being an ID option for me.

As far as the fit, the size 9 I tried on had WAY to much toe room, but the 8.5 (my normal size) are still very snug after three days of wear. They honestly feel just like foams to me, except they get looser the longer I wear them, but when I put them on again after being off foot over night or for a day or two, they seem tight again and need to "break in" with every wear. Hopefully they maintain some type of contour eventually like foams do.

I've even been wearing them with very thin socks, loose laced and untied.

I also love how durable the upper is, any dirt, smudges or water wiped right off when I cleaned them. Def my favorite Lebron to date.

i suggest whoever is still on da fence to go ahead and cop da first colorway before they end up having to pay more later...they're starting

to dry up at da usual retail sports online...

It's beginning to get pretty obvious what's going on here.....Lebron XI being Lebron IX all over again in terms of colorway selections, I wonder what's coming that we haven't seen yet....China? Taxi? South Beach? Hmmm.....

Carbons or (Miami Nights V.2) should've had more pink, it could've made them look better IMO or just kept it simple and not put it on them at all.

Akron vs Miami's or AvM's (aka Cannons V.2 lol) could've used a little more orange to make the colorway pop more and set them apart from the KP's seeing as though both colorways have the same mint bottoms

I think the Forging Iron (aka Big Bang V.2) came out the best of the colorways that they tried to duplicate

Kind of a stretch IMO. Neither CF or AvM pair remind me of the IX counterparts you suggest. Only similarity in the pairs are the miami nights and carbons being predominately black/grey. Forging irons and big bangs of course being the only exception

def don't think you're reaching like people have said.

I saw all 3 colors and thought the same thing especially since the X stayed away from those color combinations.

Richards just sent me an email for  $20 off that works on these, but you have to click through the email to be able to use it.. plus if you use pay pal you get free 2day shipping.. i tried to check out so maybe it would give me the code at the end but nothing.. so this is just head up for who ever is still looking and get's emails from richards

Last edited:
Need both the Carbons and the A.V.M :pimp:

THIS!!! :smokin

Akron Vs. Miami look nothing like Cannons. There's not even similar colors on both shoes. Mangos look more like AVMs cause at least they both got that peach colorway....& I wouldn't even say they look alike.

Last edited:
I can see the similarities between the Carbon Fibers and the Miami Nights, but I too think it's a bit of a reach to compare the AvM's to the Cannons. Different shades of green, peach instead of orange, etc.

Last edited:
I can see the similarities between the Carbon Fibers and the Miami Knights, but I too think it's a bit of a reach to compare the AvM's to the Cannons. Different shades of green, peach instead of orange, etc.

probably much different in person or with a side by side but slightly different shades don't really take away the resemblance to me. I mean, the colors used on both shoes are definitely comparable.

I wonder if they will do a Swingman XI then and name it something else since they are using the color changing finish on these.

probably much different in person or with a side by side but slightly different shades don't really take away the resemblance to me. I mean, the colors used on both shoes are definitely comparable.

I wonder if they will do a Swingman XI then and name it something else since they are using the color changing finish on these.
The swingmans remain my favorite LeBron sig in my collection. If they did a colorway similar to that on the XI's, I'm all over it.

Just saw the XI in person for the first time, I have to say the shoes are pretty well designed and high quality in comparison to most Jordans.  Which justifies the $30 pricing gap.  Having said that, the colorways on the XI's are too extravagant for my taste.  Besides the Terracotta and Carbon Fiber colorways that have a balanced appearance, I don't see myself rocking these.

Just saw the XI in person for the first time, I have to say the shoes are pretty well designed and high quality in comparison to most Jordans.  Which justifies the $30 pricing gap.  Having said that, the colorways on the XI's are too extravagant for my taste.  Besides the Terracotta and Carbon Fiber colorways that have a balanced appearance, I don't see myself rocking these.
Hopefully some toned down colorways drop soon. Pretty sure there'll be plenty to choose from by the end of the cycle.

Last edited:

ehhh.... cant agree on the justified price gap rational.

Nike signature shoes have been better quality than Jordan retro shoes for years... actually, Jordan signature shoes have been better quality than Jordan retro shoes.

Last edited:
def don't think you're reaching like people have said.

I saw all 3 colors and thought the same thing especially since the X stayed away from those color combinations.

Thanks for reassuring my sanity bigj505 bigj505 I don't know what these guys were saying talking about I'm reaching. It's very apparent that Nike is taking (or at least inspiring) the XI colorways from the IX's. I mean the shoes I compared aren't identical and that's not what I was saying in the first place but both shoes in my comparisons do incorporate the exact same colors so it's definitely not reaching IMO

Back
Top Bottom