• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Nike's Press Announcement for the Forging Iron

Also, Forging Iron graphic available on Nike ID

http://nikeinc.com/news/lebron-11-forging-iron-heat-tested#/inline/24517
 Nooooo!!! He wasn't readyyyy!!!! I can't believe these are dropping so soon!
eek.gif
 My pockets are gonna be taking too many heavy blows before the holiday season even officially starts
ohwell.gif
 Aways, Gammas, TW's and now these too! These releases are too close to each other
indifferent.gif

Wow, I didn't know where DSG ships from but my pair is coming from my state. I ordered yesterday and they out for delivery today. I didn't use paypal either so it was ground shipping.

The only thing the Xs clearly have over the 9s IMO is comfort. Looks wise I actually kinda prefer the 9s cuz I thought they had a more unique look, but in terms of colorways, the 9s absolutely dominate the Xs to me. Both are great shoes but for different reasons.

XIs on the other hand have the best of both worlds to me. Really liking the colorways so far in general and also think they're comfortable. I can definitely see these cracking my top 3 favorite Lebron sigs if they're not up there already.

Wow, I didn't know where DSG ships from but my pair is coming from my state. I ordered yesterday and they out for delivery today. I didn't use paypal either so it was ground shipping.
Mines shipped from Gainesvile, Ga last night and I'm only down the road in Atlanta so I'm awaiting mines as well.

The only thing the Xs clearly have over the 9s IMO is comfort. Looks wise I actually kinda prefer the 9s cuz I thought they had a more unique look, but in terms of colorways, the 9s absolutely dominate the Xs to me. Both are great shoes but for different reasons.

XIs on the other hand have the best of both worlds to me. Really liking the colorways so far in general and also think they're comfortable. I can definitely see these cracking my top 3 favorite Lebron sigs if they're not up there already.

Absolutely entitled to your opinion and that's cool as is everyone here, I know this is an 11 thread but just want to point out that IMO the x is superior in everyway to the 9 lol..
Yeah I can see the 9 having a more "unique" look but that look sucks lol.. The 9s overall look to me resembles a wasp or an insect vibe, totally uninspired and awful.. Mainly, above all, is shape.. Yeah cw's play a big role no doubt but the x is Lebrons best IMO mainly from it's shape which is amazing.. Don't wanna say the 9 is trash but it's without question the worst of the 7-11 lol

seen this pic this morning on ig
View media item 626187

i dont think its been posted, but the best ive seen them look so far. still not a fan im liking the questions as best xmas shoe this year

Last edited:
thinking of buyin the FI's so i can sell em back to hypebeast a year-2 years later.

a bright orange a5s high top bron should fetch me a good 4-5 hunnid down the line.

all i need is for the soles to glow, that alone would bring in another buck, buck 50... lol

Nooooo!!! He wasn't readyyyy!!!! I can't believe these are dropping so soon!
eek.gif
 My pockets are gonna be taking too many heavy blows before the holiday season even officially starts
ohwell.gif
 Aways, Gammas, TW's and now these too! These releases are too close to each other
indifferent.gif
I feel you man, but a slightly different line up for me.. plus this ps4 
sick.gif

Absolutely entitled to your opinion and that's cool as is everyone here, I know this is an 11 thread but just want to point out that IMO the x is superior in everyway to the 9 lol..
Yeah I can see the 9 having a more "unique" look but that look sucks lol.. The 9s overall look to me resembles a wasp or an insect vibe, totally uninspired and awful.. Mainly, above all, is shape.. Yeah cw's play a big role no doubt but the x is Lebrons best IMO mainly from it's shape which is amazing.. Don't wanna say the 9 is trash but it's without question the worst of the 7-11 lol
Xs were just a remix of the 8s to me...pretty much had the same overall shape/silhouette but with a reverse swoosh and different materials. They're amazingly comfortable, but looks/design wise I honestly didn't think they brought anything all that new to the table. They're pretty much just an updated 8, which isn't a bad thing at all. My main gripe with the Xs was I always felt like they could've done more with that shoe. A lot of the colorways that came out just felt kinda lazy or uninspired to me.

Can
Xs were just a remix of the 8s to me...pretty much had the same overall shape/silhouette but with a reverse swoosh and different materials. They're amazingly comfortable, but looks/design wise I honestly didn't think they brought anything all that new to the table. They're pretty much just an updated 8, which isn't a bad thing at all. My main gripe with the Xs was I always felt like they could've done more with that shoe. A lot of the colorways that came out just felt kinda lazy or uninspired to me.[/quot

Can't be mad at that comparo, I can see where your coming from, IMO the 8 v2 is Lebrons second best signature and there super comfy as well.. However the x is just a taller silhouette, ESP in the toe area than the 8, the back doesn't have the mini-pull tab or any branding like the signature on the 8.. I suppose the x is more "plain" with solid cw's mainly but in this case the "less is more" works to perfection on the x IMO..

Kps should've come with a lace lock. In for the avms and passing on the gammas after seeing the clearer pics. Thanks to dude that showed how the ix and xi relate bc before that it resembled the soldiers to me. Just wish these were as comfortable as the ixs.

Back
Top Bottom