Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I keep flip flopping on whether I like the TWs or not. Part of me just wants to use that money towards a chroma iD

Howdo I get for $140 or is that the nike employee discount cause I'm a fan of the TW, regardless if they are hyped or not. also a fan of saving money 
^^^^LOL I hear you bro.  I'm right there with you.  Def a fan of saving money.  Gotta get these TW's, I love them.

Haha was about to say homie went from the XIs to KB VIIs? You must really plant/move your feet weird for that change to be comfortable. No hate, just saying

Lol i actually mess with Kobe 7s after they are broken in and half a size up

Funny thing is Kobe actually played in the Kobe 7s unlike Lebron with the Lebron 7

Howdo I get for $140 or is that the nike employee discount cause I'm a fan of the TW, regardless if they are hyped or not. also a fan of saving money 

^^^^LOL I hear you bro.  I'm right there with you.  Def a fan of saving money.  Gotta get these TW's, I love them.
Wondering the exact same thing lol hell pass that $140 TW onto me cause its my favorite colorway of the 11.

Wondering the exact same thing lol hell pass that $140 TW onto me cause its my favorite colorway of the 11.

It's with his employee discount I believe. It's quiet for you guys :lol:

the whole foam forms to your foot is exaggerated nonsense

every shoe feels better after consistent wear

and who says cousins is wearing the same exact pair every game?
I feel so, too. Every shoe tends to mold to your foot. And let's not really say mold. It's more that your foot deforms the shoe's shape.

Is the Graffiti dropping on the 20th?  I only ask because if it were to be a 'Home' colorway, I find it odd that we haven't seen pics yet....

I never liked wearing a posite when I played. This may sound strange but my all time favorite shoe I can remember playing in was the VC 4. Outta left field, I know. Lol
I actually loved playing in my Flightposite Is indoors. Duncans tho........... :smh:

Couldnt go through a whole hoop session with these, switched half way into my kobe 7s
Im in no way saying these are a bad performer just i really need my shoes to be pliable and as such these are a upgrade over past brons but they really still arent a guard shoe
People can actually hoop in Kobe 7s? I tried once, for 10min...
I hoop in my kobe 7s all of the time. Definitely not a bad shoe once you break them in. They are stiff initially. I swap between kobe 7s and hyperdunk 2012s.

Back
Top Bottom