Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
For those looking for KP's, there's a size 10 available on OS life for $185. City Gear has a size 9.5 for retail.

Last edited:
Finally got the code lol, It took 74 games. I know it's been said already but a friendly reminder to make sure you have a 90 rating otherwise it wont work.. All sizes left besides 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5. I wish you all luck!

So all the size 13 are really gone? :stoneface:

Last edited:
People have been saying sizes have been gone for awhile but the only screen shoots I see show the same 12.5 and 13.5 out of stock. I wouldn't believe anything at this point with out seeing some type of proof, even then it could be a photoshop troll opp.

Going to be near impossible to snag a sz 12.5 for the MNs on NDC..

12 too short and 13 just touch too long...crap

People have been saying sizes have been gone for awhile but the only screen shoots I see show the same 12.5 and 13.5 out of stock. I wouldn't believe anything at this point with out seeing some type of proof, even then it could be a photoshop troll opp.

we have no reason to lie we are all trying to help and give out valid information

as of 3 am last night those was the sizes that was shaded out

believe us or not

I believe 12.5 and 13.5 was shaded out from the start

True I'll keep going and find out for myself, either that or wait til I see a really good screen shot 
ohwell.gif

True I'll keep going and find out for myself, either that or wait til I see a really good screen shot :\

id believe PleaseSayTheBaby23 in this situation. hes a respected member and has been around since at least 05. old heads don't tend to pull bs stunts like that.

I wonder if there are separate allocations for each console? Like a stock for PS4 and separate stock for XB1? The codes might indicate which stock to pull from and therefore maybe only one console is out of certain sizes while the other could have a FSR? Maybe that is the reason for some of the conflicting info...

I'm not saying he (or they) is lying but people have said sizes were gone and then the next time a code is entered they aren't. It might just be Nike playing Nike games or maybe they only allow so many on a given day? People said 14 and 15 were gone but now they are back. Anything is possible.

I just checked my account again and the hold on the payment for the 2k14 shoes is gone so i guess they are not taking the payment for the shoes as of now. I paid using my paypal though. 

I also got a size 13 using the PS4 console like a day ago 

Last edited:
FI look amazing i love that version of this shoe, looks like the other players are not having problems with this shoe

I haven't seen very many on foot pics of the AVM.

I was interested in seeing how the shoe looks next to certain denim washes.

I can't imagine them looking good with dark or black denim with that bluish looking upper.

Anybody un-DS theirs yet?

Back
Top Bottom