Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lebron wearing this line on court bears no weight to whether I like the line or not. The XI's are my first Lebrons.
My favorite sneakers bears the name of a player I absolutely despised while growing up and he hasn't played in the NBA in over a decade. I also haven't balled seriously in nearly the same time.
As most NTers I suspect, they rock what kicks they like. I think most wear them off the court for fashion reasons.

Last edited:
I don't think it says anywhere that you can't get more than 1 code per 2k account, but I would assume so. Plus its too risky to try it.

Blasphemy. I don't care about Lebron wearing them.....these 11s are comfortable as hell to me. The reason why the 11s appear to have lost steam is the lack of limited colorways cause you beasts don't crave for nothing you can walk into the stores & just buy. Hence....all this 2k14 talk. Whatever.... True Bron heads ain't complaining one bit, right TWNTY?

Btw, Those KD6s are horrid. Praise those funny *** looking shoes in that thread, please.

Agree No Complaints here :pimp:

started a 2nd account as well with a different email address and GT. @sskarizm  let me kno how it goes and if its actually worth it. I started last night and got drafted after that i turned it off. 

I don't know what the hells going on with this damn 2K14 shoe cause Ive played a full season, now into my second season and still haven't got ****. I know I shouldn't have signed with Adidas but that was before I even knew about the sneaker code.

I'm 40 games into season 2 only playing key games. I'm averaging 35ppg so I think I'm at elite status so I assume that isn't the problem....but I'm concerned cause my agent rarely talks to me anymore. Hope I don't have to restart.

Anyone have any suggestions what I should do?

Never Mind I guess Hulk answered your question since he did the same thing as you...

Last edited:
Really excited to see the 2k14 pair..

These have been my first LeBrons. Forget the hype, they look the best to me. On top of that, they're comfy as hell. But I totally see what everyone's saying with getting "desserts first" with the KP, and I kinda agree. My only other pair is the TW, I like the colorway, I'm a sucker for 3M, and seeing how quickly my KP outsoles wore after the first wear, I had to opt for that XDR outsole. I'm curious to see what other colorways Nike comes up with, but I really don't feel like I'm missing out on anything right now except the forging irons.

Oh and I had forging irons in cart when they dropped and I decided against it... I don't understand why.

Oh and then at a sneaker event this guy was selling his DS for $300 and I walked away... I also don't understand why.

Last edited:
Start a new player...By signing with Adidas, you're done...there's no reason to continue with that player. Start a new one and reinvest the time. I got my code today with 6 games to go in the regular season...You need to be rated atleast 90, stay with your friend agent and he will get you the deals plus to Nike...Not Jordan Brand choose Nike and from there its playing the games...Hope this helps you and anyone else looking to get them.
not true, in your second season your adidas contract expires and you get the Nike deal, I did it last night.

Reactions: LoX
The 20% coupon code Nike gave me for delaying my XI ID's is making the Miami Nights very difficult to pass on...giving me an itchy trigger finger. 

Regular Foot Lockers will be getting the MN. Now will DSG or even NBA store get them so the coupon code can be used on them.

The Kings Pride XI got me back into sneaker collecting ( by collect I mean wear) 

I took about a 4 year break for no specific reason except my interest shifted to vans and canvas shoes. I used to be into the Dunk SBs and anything that really had interesting textures and materials,tweed, burlap etc.

All that to say I think this shoe will be iconic and come back around years later in a very strong way.  The moment I saw it I felt a connection to it as a piece of art rather than just a shoe, like a sculpture piece for the mantle. I've never balled in my sneakers so I don't care that much about performance as long as they don't actually hurt to wear.  And even if I couldn't wear the XI I would consider buying it just to stare at. 

It's a funny thing;  the Jordan XI drew me into sneakers when I was a kid. And the Lebron XI pulled me back in as an adult. 

Back
Top Bottom