Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I've been hearing that they were planning to drop the pack in jan. could have sworn someone said that was the date for the kds idk

I don't know what the hells going on with this damn 2K14 shoe cause Ive played a full season, now into my second season and still haven't got ****. I know I shouldn't have signed with Adidas but that was before I even knew about the sneaker code.

I'm 40 games into season 2 only playing key games. I'm averaging 35ppg so I think I'm at elite status so I assume that isn't the problem....but I'm concerned cause my agent rarely talks to me anymore. Hope I don't have to restart.

Anyone have any suggestions what I should do?
Are you rated 90 or above?

In store, I have never been denied of using it on new releases.  I have at a few different FTLs too.
Just my experience though, not sure about others.
You were able to but is it not allowed? I tried checking out the exclusions but couldn't find anything explicit. If i can use it, might just cop the MNs.
Its up to the store staff to be honest. I have been told no on stuff like Foams on first release and you never heard dudes say they can use it on jordan retros unless they are sitting.
kobes and lebrons are more success stories but its never guaranteed.

MY gamma blue finally came in from dsg. I got them on cyber monday but they were taking forvever to ship so i emailed there customer service complaining about why they took so long to ship so they gave me an extra 10% off my order. And I finally got them today  
pimp.gif
  I only ended up paying like 145 including shipping and tax 
pimp.gif

But onto the shoes. These gammas are my first 11s and my first lebrons since the 8 v1s. But all I can say about these is they might just be the GREATEST SHOE OF ALL TIME!! Well atleast theyre the greatest shoe I've ever worn. The fit on these is impeccable. The way that foamposite wraps around my foot.. WOOO! 

Im bout to unds these on the court tonight too 
pimp.gif

Do footlocker let you use a BDay coupon for new releases like the MN or Jordan retros?

Its up to the store staff to be honest. I have been told no on stuff like Foams on first release and you never heard dudes say they can use it on jordan retros unless they are sitting.
kobes and lebrons are more success stories but its never guaranteed.
pretty much how it works by me. Only time I was ever rejected on Lebrons was the avms. My stores allow them on kids Jordan's but never men's sizes

Ended up buying myself a 2k14 code. Well worth it seeing as how I don't own a PS4 or the game lol... $60 for a code. Even if I could borrow a PS4 still have to front $60 for the game so I'm happy.

As its been said, only sizes not available are 12.5 and 13.5. Sizes go up to 16 and as small as 7.

Last edited:
MY gamma blue finally came in from dsg. I got them on cyber monday but they were taking forvever to ship so i emailed there customer service complaining about why they took so long to ship so they gave me an extra 10% off my order. And I finally got them today  :pimp:   I only ended up paying like 145 including shipping and tax :pimp:

But onto the shoes. These gammas are my first 11s and my first lebrons since the 8 v1s. But all I can say about these is they might just be the GREATEST SHOE OF ALL TIME!! Well atleast theyre the greatest shoe I've ever worn. The fit on these is impeccable. The way that foamposite wraps around my foot.. WOOO! 

Im bout to unds these on the court tonight too :pimp:  

That godly feel on your shins tho :smokin

:lol:

Blasphemy. I don't care about Lebron wearing them.....these 11s are comfortable as hell to me. The reason why the 11s appear to have lost steam is the lack of limited colorways cause you beasts don't crave for nothing you can walk into the stores & just buy. Hence....all this 2k14 talk. Whatever.... True Bron heads ain't complaining one bit, right TWNTY?

Btw, Those KD6s are horrid. Praise those funny *** looking shoes in that thread, please.

You think a "beast" would say a KD sig shoe is better than LeBrons?

The XIs are light, but far from comfortable in my experience. The only cw I liked was the KP, and I was going to scoop a pair at my HOH a few weeks back, but it was a very narrow shoe. Same feeling I got when I tried on the KD2 Creamsicles and passed on both.

I didn't buy the X elites, but there hasn't been a comfortable LeBron sig since the 8 v2, which was unbelievable.

LeBron won't say glaring about the shoe because it'd impact the demand curve. Yall noticed it before all these outlets got a hold of it because yall are the targeted audience.

“I just want to be able to wear them," James said. "It has been a frustrating process. But obviously, I know that Nike wants to do what’s best. They’re not going to put me out there in harm’s way. So we’re redefining the shoe to fit what’s best for my foot. I could wear them, but they don’t feel as great as I want them to feel. So we’re redefining them, and I feel like this next round is going to be perfect.”

That says enough. Hopefully the v2 is comfortable for me as well.

Ended up buying myself a 2k14 code. Well worth it seeing as how I don't own a PS4 or the game lol... $60 for a code. Even if I could borrow a PS4 still have to front $60 for the game so I'm happy.

As its been said, only sizes not available are 12.5 and 13.5. Sizes go up to 16 and as small as 7.

60$ for the code as much as I don't want to admit it, that is a comeup for not having to play + you already ordered the shoes. That's a win in my book.

I just started for my second code on a different account well see what happens

60$ for the code as much as I don't want to admit it, that is a comeup for not having to play + you already ordered the shoes. That's a win in my book.

I just started for my second code on a different account well see what happens

Kinda what I figured. Assuming I even had a PS4, the game would run me $60 alone + the time. Feel like I saved money over all

Wait someone sold their code for $60?..wow that is a come up... The amount of time invested surely exceeds $60.

Wait someone sold their code for $60?..wow that is a come up... The amount of time invested surely exceeds $60.
I was bout to say the same thing...I think I wld take my chances on that as well for 60 bucks. Imma see if I can find a sucka...I mean a gamer who can give it up for $25 LOL. Just gotta find someone who don't know no better hehehehe

Back
Top Bottom