Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
so i wont get the code from playing 2k11 for 360?

tongue.gif
Negative

got my code a few hours ago and ther was a full size run, thinking about go for a second code since that only took me a day and a half, THERE WAS STILL ALMOST A SIZE RUN WHEN I PURCHASED MINES, beside the two sizes mentioned previously 

i was thinking the same thing.. i thought i read on the 2k14 message that it gives you a chance to purchase them? could be wrong but clearly if you guys are getting charged and able to checkout im sure you got your pair

Anyone seen the BHM Lebrons? I just looked at a kicks genius video on YouTube. They look terrible

Looks like my damn mycareer file might be corrupt...it froze up talking to my damn friend/agent and now is just a black screen when I try and load it. pissed doesn't even begin to explain. I'm trying to reinstall the disc on xbox one to see if that helps, if not...I'm going to go at it again. I've put in too many damn hours already along with $30 in VC. If anyone could PM with tips to the quickest way possible it would be appreciated. 

got my code a few hours ago and ther was a full size run, thinking about go for a second code since that only took me a day and a half, THERE WAS STILL ALMOST A SIZE RUN WHEN I PURCHASED MINES, beside the two sizes mentioned previously 
probably asked a million times but how the hell does the 2k14 LeBron thing work? Do u need a new system for that?

JEEZ THE DUNKMANS ARE LIKE GREEN HORSE POO OR HAMSTER FOOD…. SERIOUSLY UNDERWHELMING SMH

Im not good with adding links just yet.It's there sneaker news segment. The segment talks about kanye leaving Nike for addias. The 3:35 mark.

Ppl hating on dunkman but will soon be saying "pics don't do this shoe justice" :lol:

Personally I think they are pretty weak. Black and green/volt whatever color it is woulda been do

probably asked a million times but how the hell does the 2k14 LeBron thing work? Do u need a new system for that?
yes you need an ps4 or xbox one, i beat the first on ps4, about to got at it on xbox one now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom