Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

This is a new promotion, so I'm not sure if they had any active discounts at the time you tried.  Convert to US first, hit update, then try and enter the discount code.  Never really had an issue with their site so maybe that will help.
Have tried every possible way to enter this code. Nothing works. They have a number listed on their site. I will just call them
Looks like they made it active by mistake earlier.  My cart updated with the discounted total this AM.  Promotion runs from December 25th - December 27th.  Sorry for any confusion.

Any sites still selling the Miami nights in sz 11 for at/near retail? I keep striking out on my size

Saw the dunkmans the other day

They're putting no effort in to them. They look like they could be Oregon PE's.

i think the X was so much more comfortable than the XI. I have the gold medal Xs and im having trouble selling them. the comfort is unmatched tho. Hope the XI somehow change material similar to infrared X and denim X. 

When he starts wearing some more of the released colorways in game I'll start thinking about making a purchase...Been over this PE mess for about three sigs now...

Yeah the VIIs were the last Dunkman that was really dope. My personal all time favorite Dunkmans are the IIs, but they never released them :smh:

Last edited:
Dunkman iv imo

they never released

And if you watched the video dude said that the XI was the most comfortable shoes since the IXs lmao

Last edited:
Man, I had no idea my Foot Locker was doing reserve a pair for the Christmases last week. I was so focused on the Gamma XIs that I forgot about it. I get off at 12:30 on Thursday. I should be able to get it, right?

Looks like there's a new colorway releasing 2/22.
Black/diffused jade/light crimson/jade glaze
Color code 004.

My source: launch calendar at work.

Looks like there's a new colorway releasing 2/22.
Black/diffused jade/light crimson/jade glaze
Color code 004.

My source: launch calendar at work.

hmmm interesting....patiently waiting for the home colorway which i hope is the PE version lebron has been wearing

Back
Top Bottom