Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Finally! Copped the last pair of King's Pride for $184 at shopmyoslife.com. Been looking for under retail for ages.

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/

They still have the Aways in 9 and up for $169 if anybody still needs them.

First time buying from these guys whats y'all experience with them?

Seems like the xi's are loosing steam. Came out hard with the kps and each release has been gradually less appealing IMO. My pockets ain't complaining tho, but I'm looking forward to another hot original colorway.

Finally! Copped the last pair of King's Pride for $184 at shopmyoslife.com. Been looking for under retail for ages.

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/

They still have the Aways in 9 and up for $169 if anybody still needs them.

First time buying from these guys whats y'all experience with them?

repped for posting link. I have been looking for the aways below retail for forever. thanks man

Seems like the xi's are loosing steam. Came out hard with the kps and each release has been gradually less appealing IMO. My pockets ain't complaining tho, but I'm looking forward to another hot original colorway.

Losing steam after Miami Nights, which sold well? They follow that with the X-Mas and Nike raffle shenanigans. I dunno. The only thing in danger of losing steam is probably Nike who is definitely flooding the market right now with everything.

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-lebron-xi-miami-nights

Not sure if posted, but here's a few sizes of the MNs for slightly less than retail. Copped a pair myself earlier today after Finishline mysteriously decided to cancel my order with no notification
mean.gif
Thanks for the link. Didn't cop the MN's but grabbed the KP's this morning.

Losing steam after Miami Nights, which sold well? They follow that with the X-Mas and Nike raffle shenanigans. I dunno. The only thing in danger of losing steam is probably Nike who is definitely flooding the market right now with everything.
selling well means nothing to me. im referring to being just a dope original shoe. the ix's and x's had some nice original colorways, but it seems like they are painting by numbers with the xi. then when they come with something original they mess it up with snowflakes and lions heads and stuff. giving me them foamposite feels. just my opinion.

selling well means nothing to me. im referring to being just a dope original shoe. the ix's and x's had some nice original colorways, but it seems like they are painting by numbers with the xi. then when they come with something original they mess it up with snowflakes and lions heads and stuff. giving me them foamposite feels. just my opinion.

Agreed.

This.

Most of the colorways after the KP just look off. The Miami Nights would look a lot better with out the day-glow pink, the Forging Irons would look a lot better if they had used 2 different shades of orange like the big bangs. The aways are cool but it's easy to pull off black and red. The gammas and the terracotta's are dull. Not even gonna mention the other gimmicky colorways.

I want to see some original colorways that showcase some style like the KP's. I never would have thought a gold, brown, lime green and red shoe would look that dope and work so well.

Last edited:
Kps are so dope I wish I had 4 pairs. I gotta double up on those at some point wore mine yesterday and they are one of the best lebron colorways.

Last edited:
After waiting on the phone listening to the that God awful Robin Thicke loop for about a half an hour :x I find out Finishline just canceled my order for my Aways in size 13 :frown: it really shouldn't be this hard for me to find these :smh: looks like I'm back on the hunt for them again :nerd:

Last edited:
I was gonna pick up 2k today since I just got my Xbox, gonna try to get the code does anyone know if they still have most sizes up? Need an 11.5

Back
Top Bottom