Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Damn at dude shoe melting like that...glad I dnt really hoop anymore, **** never happened in the X's

The graffitis are so trash smh same goes for the hwc and them other mint colored ones....wastes

So ready to see the SLH XI I believe they will be a top 3 pAir

So...

The Lebron XI leaves a mark on the floor and all the Kobe fans run over to this thread to talk trash about all Lebrons ever made?

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that the Kobe 8 sidelined its signature athlete with possible career ending injuries twice?

Not to mention the cushioning system self destructs after like 30 minutes of play and feels like murder on your knees.

But it's the greatest basketball shoe known to man right?

Lol

I mean, the Kobe 8s are comfy and look nice I'll give it that >_>

Haven't balled in them yet, nor I have I balled in the XI. Can't really make that comparison, so yeah...

So...

The Lebron XI leaves a mark on the floor and all the Kobe fans run over to this thread to talk trash about all Lebrons ever made?

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that the Kobe 8 sidelined its signature athlete with possible career ending injuries twice?

Not to mention the cushioning system self destructs after like 30 minutes of play and feels like murder on your knees.

Lol
ALL YOU KOBE8 LOVERS GOT SONNED!

It is all true tho. 

I went from K8s to bronsXIs and it makes a huge difference near the end of playing and recovery wise.

Took the extra laces from my Christmas Lebrons and threw them on the Kings Prides, I kinda dig it:

IG is @kellen_ if you want to see more

View media item 723623
anyone with the avm? Was thinking about putting the extra Christmas pair laces in those if I ever get a pair but if anyone would like to give me a sneak peek to see how it would look please feel free to do so! :D

LeBron just left some skid marks on the court with the MN
sick.gif
wow just saw the video.....talk about leaving your mark on the game.....i guess now nike should "skid mark" the prices down on this model!

images

it seemed that lebron hit a wet spot with his left foot, and his right foot caused the skid mark

Last edited:
So...

Lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom