Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

RMK's pic of the Graffiti XI's
these + camo shorts

sick.gif

gonna cringe if i see this at the mall

Last Week SA had them for $150 after all discounts. Kinda regretting not getting them. But them be the breaks.
and they still havent shipped....label was created on the 28th, package has not been picked up yet...total bs.

Last Week SA had them for $150 after all discounts. Kinda regretting not getting them. But them be the breaks.

Yea I was all on top of that deal but was unsuccessful on grabbing a size 13, you must have missed it (not sure how) but I was ranting and raving about how pissed I was I had them in cart ordered with PayPal an ebates trying to get the maximum discount but it didn't go through >: and that was kind of before all the good pics and in person opinions of how nice they were came out :smh:

LeBron James’ shoes leave skid marks on court

Found 14 hours ago on Larry Brown Sports:
PLAYERS: LeBron James
TEAMS: Miami Heat, Golden State Warriors
Via Larry Brown Sports:

lebron-james-skid-marks-shoes.jpg

Remember how we told you that LeBron James had issues with his new “LeBron 11″ shoes from Nike? Yeah, well you can see why.
LeBron slipped as he went to change directions during the third quarter of the Miami Heat-Golden State Warriors game on Thursday, and his shoes left behind black skid marks on the court.
His shoes clearly failed him:
The Heat crew tried to scrub the court, but their efforts didn’t work:

You may recall that LeBron had problems with his own shoes last month when they were first released. He wasn’t wearing them because of his issues with them, but Nike got to work on “redefining” them.

LOLOL! ...Lebron's XI's STAY LOSING, bruh. :x

What is up w/ these shoes tho???... Gigantic Skid Marks on the Court... Never seen anything like that in my life. Nike & JP may have to go back to an "If It Aint Broke, Don't Fix It" Strategy on the XIII (13). 

I know he can't wait til the All-Star Break, so maybe he can begin wearing his Elites or 2.0 versions early. 

Jez bron could got hurt on that play looked like the shoe broke down rolling over at the heel - the guy built like iroman tho this would have most guys limping to the locker room..

Im about to double up on the aways...I was rocking them before the snowstorm hit NY, but now Im caught out here at shortys house and im already dreading what the salt and ish is gonna do to them lol

Hope the "armorposite" cleans up nice 

Last edited:
So...

The Lebron XI leaves a mark on the floor and all the Kobe fans run over to this thread to talk trash about all Lebrons ever made?

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that the Kobe 8 sidelined its signature athlete with possible career ending injuries twice?

Not to mention the cushioning system self destructs after like 30 minutes of play and feels like murder on your knees.

But it's the greatest basketball shoe known to man right?

Lol

Nail on the head sentence right there. Unless you have a large rotation of shoes or if you don't hoop regular, they bottom out fast and are rough on the knees.

and they still havent shipped....label was created on the 28th, package has not been picked up yet...total bs.
The KD black and volt shipped. Coming in this monday. Not sure what the hold up would be about these Dunkmans. Did you call about it?

Legit site? Never dealt with them.

Shoegistics.com Def. legit, great customer service and fast shipping too.

Nail on the head sentence right there. Unless you have a large rotation of shoes or if you don't hoop regular, they bottom out fast and are rough on the knees.

That pain on the knees though and shins is no joke...I've put about 7 hours in the XI I'm not gonna lie they feel godly lol, but I do feel sometimes it effects my drives unlike the Hyperdunks and Kobe's, maybe I have to break in the foam a little more for more flex,but other then that I have no complaints...best lebron I've hooped in though will still be the 8s.

Last edited:
View media item 724866after striking out on everything else this holiday season, Christmas 11s came in. Wayyyyyyyyyy better in person, had to show the fire with the ice. Stupid snow pictures to come, gotta melt a part of the yard for the fis lolol

Shoepalace just called me up and wanted $55 more to ship to me in Alaska, even though their site said free shipping when I ordered. No gracias...

Nice. You live in Alaska. Maybe they meant to say contiguous states only. If they didnt you shouldnt have to pay.

Back
Top Bottom