Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Sooooo I'm 10 years late but what exactly does the code do? A free pair of XIs or a discount or what?  Explain like I'm 5

Sooooo I'm 10 years late but what exactly does the code do? A free pair of XIs or a discount or what?  Explain like I'm 5

There are 2014 pairs of a special Nike x 2K Games collaboration pair of LeBron 11's. To access the product page for this pair on the Nike site, you need the code. We have yet to see the pair, and they cost $220.

im still freakig out that i got ****** by this
tried all kinds of **** have no idea why i didnt get the email. this is such ********.

is your account email the same as your 2k account email ?
ya i think i figured it out. i used a comcast.net email and it seems that comcast likes to block all email from 2k. I changed my in game email to a gmail.com account and got an email from them about changing my email immediately. I changed it back and got nothing.
i really don't think theres any way i can recover the email with the code though. Going to call comcast when they open up at 3am pst.

pretty sure im boned though.

Last edited:
ya i think i figured it out. i used a comcast.net email and it seems that comcast likes to block all email from 2k. I changed my in game email to a gmail.com account and got an email from them about changing my email immediately. I changed it back and got nothing.
i really don't think theres any way i can recover the email with the code though. Going to call comcast when they open up at 3am pst.

pretty sure im boned though.
it could be your virus protection blocking it. did you try checking your email on your phone ?

it could be your virus protection blocking it. did you try checking your email on your phone ?
ya tried on my iphone first thing. from what ive read in the last couple hours they(comcast) block certain isps and/or gibberish wording in email titles from ever reaching the end recipient. they dont even get to spam folders. Seems that 2kaccountservices isnt a real word to them.
All they can do for me is unblock the address but cant recover emails already sent.
Ive sent a few emails around to 2k forums/sites/twitter/facebook hoping i can get that code re-emailed to my gmail. Not getting my hopes up though; im most likely SoL.

BigJ, I bought VC also but it's not letting me use it in my career, it's only available to be used in the Champs Store or whatever to edit my players on/off court gear.

not sure why you cant use it in your career. im up to a 79 now averaging 13 pts & 10 assists as a 6th man after the 35k and 18 games. only been using the 35k for about 3 games. wish I knew to do it earlier to help with my early struggles.
I update my player after games when you are traveling (ie in the plane or your car). Hit O on ps4 or B on xb1 and you'll see upgrade player. after your upgrade is done, hit O or B again to return to the travel screen.

Does anyone know if I do an upgrade it will affect me getting the code?

upgrade as in buying points or upgrading from last gen to this gen console?
buying points shouldn't hurt since its been reported that members already have done so.
last gen to this gen..... no clue.

Finally got the code lol, It took 74 games. I know it's been said already but a friendly reminder to make sure you have a 90 rating otherwise it wont work.. All sizes left besides 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5. I wish you all luck!

Can there be a separate thread for people who care/want to listen to everyone spend all day ranking up for these 2k kicks? Really hope to come in here and learn more about releases instead of how dudes are spending $10 for "VC" or whatever to make their NBA-avatar good enough to buy online shoes....

Oh I Miss The Days When I Had Nothing Better To Do Than Sit Around And Play Video Games For Hours On End, Day In And Day Out....

Or Do I? :lol:

The Irony In This Thread Is Reaching PEAK Levels

:smh:

Last edited:
^They are going over board a little with the post but at the same time I can understand their excitement also. There's currently no other big Lebron release coming out. So until we get some new pics of an upcoming release there's really not a lot to talk about at this time.

Can there be a separate thread for people who care/want to listen to everyone spend all day ranking up for these 2k kicks? Really hope to come in here and learn more about releases instead of how dudes are spending $10 for "VC" or whatever to make their NBA-avatar good enough to buy online shoes....

sorry dude.... best way to solve your problem is to start discussing the shoe releases you want to talk about.
People have talked about the xmas brons in the last few days but ultimately, none of the shoes coming out are what we would call "new" since we saw pics and have been talking about them for months now. The newest thing we have is the BHM and the HWC. BHM is months away and the HWC looks incomplete.

Oh I Miss The Days When I Had Nothing Better To Do Than Sit Around And Play Video Games For Hours On End Day In And Day Out....
Or Do I? :lol:

The Irony In This Thread Is Reaching PEAK Levels

:smh:
im sure you have some snowing days in the good ol Colorado area :smile:

Isn't the reason 2K14 is even a topic is because of the LeBron 11? Talk about the game isn't keeping new 11 info from dropping. There is no new info and the thread is slow, hence the 2K14 talk. Question for you sir. You don't have a next gen console do you?

alotta people waiting for the aj 11's coupled with the fact that black friday and christmas also took cats money

plus, alotta people just play online and against people offline

could be anything

NIke doesn't charge your card so the money thing shouldn't be a issue

I assume they wont charge your card until the shoes are shipped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom