Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think I would have endured the discomfort of the Elites for this colorway, looks great.  

The gold laces, gold postite pieces, swoosh and printed liner all work nicely together.  
Don't love all of Mache's work, but he nailed it on these.   

^^^ i'd cop those with a quickness...the liner is
nthat.gif

some bought the game and even the system just for the shoes but 2k and next gen consoles are bought by the millions

most already had both

a lot of people even were close to winning a shot at the shoes before the contest was announced
i know people that bought a next gen system, got the code and then returned the ps4/xbox one

I picked up an extra pair at $285 shipped from someone in socal. I think there are still plenty of people that will realize they just got caught up in the hype and will never actually want to wear them & thought they'd flip for a few hundred extra. I think deals will be out there for a while. Good luck to those who really wanted & still need a pair.

Now, I think im about to be after the 2ks or cramp lows. These adidas flux & pink kamikaze's are calling my name though. :smh:

Edit: pink CRAZY 8s, not kamikaze (I had the chilli pepper kamikaze's on my mind :lol:)

$285 for what size? We talkin' about WTLs? :nerd:

Well, seems like the 12s could get pushed back to December. If that's the case, I'm def gonna try grab some 11s I was wanting. 2k14s if I find a good enough deal. Hero and/or team elites, and I'm waitin on south beach's to get down near 100. I actually like the sb 11s, surprised I haven't grabbed them already.
exactly what most will do....and the folks at Nike will be like....

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom