Legit check 2011 Air Jordan retro 3 black cement

Did the pics of the insoles help clear any questions about the authenticity despite the missing qc sticker on box?

I think they are legit. Not a great pair, but legit.

The widow's peaks don't look like the normal, monster sized peaks that we are used to seeing on GM 3s.

EP, while maybe a bit high, looks ok to me.

Also, isn't CrookedTongues a legit retailer with a JB account? I don't see them selling GMs
I agree. Repped. The size tag looked off as me as well like Ricky said. Looks like the red fabric has bled onto the tag. Don't think it should do that. But After reading the first post about THE OPs concerns and further inspection of shoes I've changed my mind. I'm not saying they're fake but I'm not saying they're legit either. Would need more proof of authenticity like date stamped on inside of box, QC sticker in box, date stamped under insoles, Receipt, for me to be able to say legit.

The guy who jacked my thread was informed his bc 3's were fake. I got 4 people on this thread who said my pair was legit and I got two others who said they're not. I was hoping someone else can give me their feed back. And was this the stamp under te insoles you were talking about ?View media item 1111827

This is why u don't hijack threads folks. Stand by my original opinion from the beginning.

Last edited:
Do the retro 3 2011s come wrapped in a black sort of like trash bag and a yellow Jordan plastic bag. And no Air hang or Jumpman taggs?

View media item 1657916
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom