legit check:air jordan 11 bred . thank you

So from what I can see these look good. The 23 is not squished or stretched. The jumpman on the sole is visible and CF is good. The shape is correct, the production time is right, the toe box is good and the sole color is right. The only flay is the midsole aligning with the back sticking but that looks like a factory flaw. And the box label is right font so I'm saying these are legit. Maybe that's diffrent people who don't know what to look for or they may be refreshing from a diffrent release

So from what I can see these look good. The 23 is not squished or stretched. The jumpman on the sole is visible and CF is good. The shape is correct, the production time is right, the toe box is good and the sole color is right. The only flay is the midsole aligning with the back sticking but that looks like a factory flaw. And the box label is right font so I'm saying these are legit. Maybe that's diffrent people who don't know what to look for or they may be refreshing from a diffrent release
they said the stamps on the back of the sole is incorrect and the stamps on the shoe box is incorrect...

Toes looked as if theyre possibly smudged, they should be more reflective. Numbers match.
But carbon fiber looks off . The Pic below shows a authentic pairs carbon.

Toe box

I believe unfortunately the pair u posted are GMs.
I bought it through PAYPAL. is there anyway that i can get refund or dispute? thank you

Get a top view pic of the collars.  The toes do look hazy but that can simply be a bad photo.  Another thing that stands out are the soles.  They look a bit pinkish to me.  But again could be bad photos.  I have attached some for reference.

Upload a few better pics to be sure before you start the PayPal process.  

You should be able to recover your money.  

Did the seller state they were Authentic?

Did you pay from an invoice? And if so,  did the seller detail what you were buying in the description.

Going forward, whenever you make a purchase using PayPal make sure the seller provides a full description exactly of what you are getting, and insist on the words "100% Authentic" be on there.  If he doesn't oblige, then be weary.  Even if the seller states "No Refunds" if they are ultimately deemed fake PayPal will refund your money.

Get a top view pic of the collars.  The toes do look hazy but that can simply be a bad photo.  Another thing that stands out are the soles.  They look a bit pinkish to me.  But again could be bad photos.  I have attached some for reference.

Upload a few better pics to be sure before you start the PayPal process.  

You should be able to recover your money.  

Did the seller state they were Authentic?

Did you pay from an invoice? And if so,  did the seller detail what you were buying in the description.

Going forward, whenever you make a purchase using PayPal make sure the seller provides a full description exactly of what you are getting, and insist on the words "100% Authentic" be on there.  If he doesn't oblige, then be weary.  Even if the seller states "No Refunds" if they are ultimately deemed fake PayPal will refund your money.
  • 1/5/2015 19:28 PST  - PayPal: Seller escalated this dispute to a Claim.
  • 1/5/2015 19:28 PST  - Seller: The Item that was sent to Zhen Ye is exactly what he ordered and is 100% authentic. The Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" Size 9 was sent to Mr.Zhen Ye on December 29th with original packaging that comes with the shoe and also the shoes have quality control stamps on the box also under each insole. The quality control stamps are on every authentic Nike and Jordan shoe that is produced. Zhen Ye never contacted BreakBreadLXXII LLC about this issue and this is a current trend in the footwear market. Many buyers are directly going to Paypal with intention of putting the seller in an environment that resembles an ultimatum, although the seller has done nothing wrong. We process many orders on BreakBread72.com and will always be open to listen to any issues with orders so we can retain our customers. Mr.Zhen Ye received the exact same model of shoe he ordered and it is 100% authentic unlike his claim in the dispute message. He received the correct item on Saturday January 3rd 2015
This is what he said. 

How much did you pay for these if you don't mind me asking?

Seems a little defensive for a "Business Man"  The more i look at them, the more i have doubts now.  Notice the PL cut on the heel on mine compared to your pair. 

And the "Jumpman Jordan" on the tongue looks off as well.

I would suggest contacting the seller directly and arranging a return.  You should have started off taking that route, then, if no agreement can be made that's when you want to contact PayPal.

How much did you pay for these if you don't mind me asking?

Seems a little defensive for a "Business Man"  The more i look at them, the more i have doubts now.  Notice the PL cut on the heel on mine compared to your pair. 

And the "Jumpman Jordan" on the tongue looks off as well.

I would suggest contacting the seller directly and arranging a return.  You should have started off taking that route, then, if no agreement can be made that's when you want to contact PayPal.
270....now i realize how this price works..

paypal is now processing the request. seller insists the shoes are 100% authentic. 

these are definitely 100% fake. these are the high grade fakes that are sold under the authentic section of fake sites.
the toe box PL is extremely elongated and big on the these fakes

these are definitely 100% fake. these are the high grade fakes that are sold under the authentic section of fake sites.
the toe box PL is extremely elongated and big on the these fakes
We sure? Damn I was starting to lean legit with these..hmmm, gotta do some digging..lol

We sure? Damn I was starting to lean legit with these..hmmm, gotta do some digging..lol

yea man, i had a "unauthorized" pair on hand and compared it to my retail authentic pairs and the quality of these are incredible. immaculate 23s, good heel collars. the toe box was the only difference being bigger and elongated like this pair

yea man, i had a "unauthorized" pair on hand and compared it to my retail authentic pairs and the quality of these are incredible. immaculate 23s, good heel collars. the toe box was the only difference being bigger and elongated like this pair
Ill rep that..Good eye.

Back
Top Bottom