Legit Check Air Jordan 12 "OVO' black

Hey man, I know I said in the Ovo thread that the size of the side tabs don't mean much, but the ones in your photos look hella suss. I mean, normally the tabs are different sizes, but not that  different! Those tabs look like they're from another size or it was really bad craftsmanship. 

Also, why does there seem to be a bit of yellow in the sole under the 'OVO' letters?

Here are my pics for comparison, I got my pair from stockx so it was authenticated by them (sorry for bad lighting).

Even if that pair is legit, it's pretty bad quality at best, so you gotta ask yourself if you wanna spend your money on a bad quality pair?

They fake homie sorry. Ovo on bottom shows through too much and owl on insole too small and crooked. Get your money back. I own a pair can show you pics if needed

I kept looking at the insole owl too, and thought the face was a bit pointier than my one, but I dismissed it as a bad angle.

I kept looking at the insole owl too, and thought the face was a bit pointier than my one, but I dismissed it as a bad angle.
Agree on the OVO tint.  it isn't as clean. it is possible that it can be just the angle but i doubt that.

Last edited:
can anyone help?
Can i get a shot of just the carbon fibre, the stitching underneath the insole and the glue underneath the insole. The carbon fibre seems off, it looks like plastic. I'll get into more detail when i get home.

What size are these? the sole where the wing comes up seems to be shorter inside, and longer outside.

NOTE: I also agree with your statement. The tabs on his pair looks way oversized.

Last edited:
Looks fake!!! Hella big tab, owl in the insole and this carbon fiber is too visible and off !!! This should be very smokey!

Another batch of evidence

Back
Top Bottom