Legit Check Air Jordan 5 Doernbecher

Someone wants to sell me a pair for $600, DS. 

Really sketchy receipt from China though...

Thanks everyone!

These are not authentic. You should be able to see the word "FAMILY" clearly, on the tongue. Also, the tongue on the left shoe looks a bit sloppy. The teeth look sloppy, too. Looking at the receipt, it says it was sold for 1999.00. Chinese currency to usd would put it at roughly $326. I doubt any Nike store, inferred by the title of the receipt, would sell the shoes on November 6, or June 11, 2014 (however you want to see the date), for that price. Just too many red flags already. Also, a size 42.5 should be a 9. Might want to check that. And is there no box?  I'd stay away.

Yeah I was thrown off by the size on the receipt and the price, but thought those could have just been differences in sales in China. 

As for the box the guy said he'd take pictures and send them to me but I'm definitely not interested anymore.

Thanks bro.

Yeah I was thrown off by the size on the receipt and the price, but thought those could have just been differences in sales in China. 

As for the box the guy said he'd take pictures and send them to me but I'm definitely not interested anymore.

Thanks bro.
Yeah, don't take the risk. There's some really good fakes of these, in which I wouldn't even comment because they're that good. Good luck on your hunt for a legit at a decent price. 

Thanks for the help everyone. Saved me $600 could have gone to an actual legit pair.

Back
Top Bottom