Legit Check - Bred 1 & Royal 1 - PLEASE HELP!!

legit?

• fake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • real

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I don't buy sneakers that often, and made the mistake of paying for these before I legit checked them. I paid $570 shipped. The person hasn't sent them out yet, so I can try to cancel if they are fakes. I paid with PayPal through invoice, so I should be protected.

I tried looking on youtube for videos to help, but would like a second opinion. If I should ask for more pics, let me know which pics I should ask for.

Much thanks to whoever can help! Really appreciate this forums' hospitality

Last edited:
Need sole pics of both pair, better pics of side views both pair, close up of little [emoji]174[/emoji]s on the box's by the NIKE logo..

IMO that's a pretty cheap price for both pair..True Royal bring $350-$400 alone.

Pics are dark, but I can see that stretched out Nike Air on the tongue tag of the Royals. I would assume the Breds are similar. GM/Fake.

Pics are dark, but I can see that stretched out Nike Air on the tongue tag of the Royals. I would assume the Breds are similar. GM/Fake.
so you're 100% sure the royals are fake? if so I'll just dispute payment right now. would hate to pass up a good deal, though. found the guy on IG (i know, i know) and was blinded by the deal

From the 2nd pic, the Royals seem to have the GM stretched lettering on the tongue tag, and the GM Royal toebox shape.

Honestly, the Breds look authentic in the 2nd pic, so the seller could possibly not have known the Royals were fake, but I'm 100% sure the Royals are GM.

You can tell better with a profile shot, but GM Royals have a slanted toebox front, versus a boxed front toebox on authentics. The toebox on the Breds look correct.

Last edited:
From the 2nd pic, the Royals seem to have the GM stretched lettering on the tongue tag, and the GM Royal toebox shape.

Honestly, the Breds look authentic in the 2nd pic, so the seller could possibly not have known the Royals were fake, but I'm 100% sure the Royals are GM.

You can tell better with a profile shot, but GM Royals have a slanted toebox front, versus a boxed front toebox on authentics. The toebox on the Breds look correct.
thanks a lot. I got a second opinion and they agree that the Bred1 are probably real. I'll get some pics, that makes me feel good that they were at least not trying to sell me fakes on purpose. we'll see how they go.

any other opinions would be appreciated too. thanks guys

so you're 100% sure the royals are fake? if so I'll just dispute payment right now. would hate to pass up a good deal, though. found the guy on IG (i know, i know) and was blinded by the deal
Ive seen this happen a million times... Best advise i can give you bro is walk away from that deal thats too good to be true.. Your prob gettin a true pair of Bred 1s and fake Royals.. DISPUTE IT..

Also give the peeps who you feel helped you here thumbs ups.. Its your way of saying thanks and our way to gain Rep..

I

V

Last edited:

Ive seen this happen a million times... Best advise i can give you bro is walk away from that deal thats too good to be true.. Your prob gettin a true pair of Bred 1s and fake Royals.. DISPUTE IT..

Also give the peeps who you feel helped you here thumbs ups.. Its your way of saying thanks and our way to gain Rep..

I

V
ok, seller seems legit so I think I will keep working with him and just get a refund on the royals and wait for the breds to come in..

if i just dispute the whole thing, does anyone have any suggestions on where to get real breds for the low?

ok, seller seems legit so I think I will keep working with him and just get a refund on the royals and wait for the breds to come in..

if i just dispute the whole thing, does anyone have any suggestions on where to get real breds for the low?
LOL.. he seems legit? How? He sold you fake kicks man..

Breds for the low?? SMH.. There are no real Breds or Royals for the low man.. You gotta pay to play homie.. 

LOL.. he seems legit? How? He sold you fake kicks man..

Breds for the low?? SMH.. There are no real Breds or Royals for the low man.. You gotta pay to play homie.. 
I mean I'm willing to pay 300-330ish if that's what you're saying. I sold my sz 8 for that much.

And he was communicating at first saying he'll show me and he thought the royals were real, so I thought he made a mistake. But now he hasn't replied. I'll probably give him another few hours then dispute.

I mean I'm willing to pay 300-330ish if that's what you're saying. I sold my sz 8 for that much.

And he was communicating at first saying he'll show me and he thought the royals were real, so I thought he made a mistake. But now he hasn't replied. I'll probably give him another few hours then dispute.
DS Legit Royals run from $370-$420ish and Breds are about the same at the moment.. Possibly try for a VNDS pair to get in your price range.

DS Legit Royals run from $370-$420ish and Breds are about the same at the moment.. Possibly try for a VNDS pair to get in your price range.
word, Damn. I think i can find legit breds for 330 or 350 though, considering thats what I sold mine for. I would be ok with a VNDS pair, because usually after I wear my kicks for a day or two they look like those. Any idea on where to look? Ebay is rape, NT doesn't have what I need, and IG led me to this predicament haha.

Like I said, I don't buy many AJ sneakers besides the occasional AJ1 and bc3

really appreciate you though man

good catch. Ill rep that
I'm not sure if you notice, but the printed "NIKE and swoosh"on the box. looks suspicious? Does not look authentic.

(Pic 3 top left hand side).
thanks everyone. getting the refund. had to cop some breds for 360 when i turned down 330 the other day :'[

this is going to sound cliche but every time I come back to Niketalk/sneakers for the pair that I want (1-2x a year max) everything seems different. Now people are considering buying fakes/GM etc and quality of those are nearing JB .. it's all very strange to me and pretty interesting haha. 

Back
Top Bottom